Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa
Half-Board or Full-Board + 2 Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free + Guaranteed Early Check-in & Late Check-out + Access to Swimming Pools + Access to Ilot Mangénie Private Island & Ile aux Cerfs
What you get:
- Meal Plan:
- N°1: Half-Board - Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks are not included)
- N°2: Full-Board - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks are not included)
- Free: 2 Kids up to 11 years stay & eat free (depending on the chosen category & as per parents’ meal plan)
- Kids up to 11 years benefit 50% off in A-la-Carte restaurant
- Guaranteed Early Check-in & Late Check-out
- Free Fabulous Kids’ activities
- Access to 2 Swimming Pools + Kids Club Pool
- Access to the exclusive Ilot Mangénie private island & Ile aux Cerfs
- 50% Discount when booking a second connecting room for children (0-11)
- Connecting rooms are subject to availability & should be verified by the resort after booking
- Only 2 kids are allowed in the second room
- Minimum 2 Nights requirement for Chinese New Year on 11th - 13th Feb 2021
- Check-in: 14:00 (Guaranteed early check-in from 11:00)
- Check-out: 12:00 (Guaranteed late check-out until 17:00)
- Note: If booking for a room with 2 adults + 2 children - Guests will get 2 Queen size beds
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Drinks & all extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Le Bazar Restaurant
This dynamic food theater venue features a large variety of dishes and ingredients. Le Bazar is a cozy and innovative venue, exuding a stylish-yet-casual atmosphere with bistro chalkboard menus and comfortable surroundings. The restaurant features international cuisine with an Asian twist, including dim-sum selection, a noodle bar, and a western corner with meat and seafood grills.
Opening Hours: Breakfast Buffet 07:00 - 10:30 | Dinner Buffet 18:30 - 22:00
Republik Beach Club & Grill
Republik Beach Club & Grill is a contemporary lifestyle destination. Whether you're seeking a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine as well as charcoal-fired barbecue grills on special nights, a trendy bar where you can revel in style with live music, theme nights, and performances by local and international DJs or a bohemian beach lounge, it's all right here.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:30 - 15:30 | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00
Republik Bar is a stylish venue on the beach where guests can revel against a soundtrack of live music surrounded by beach lounges.
Opening Hours: 11:00 - 23:00
Sega Bar represents the centrepiece of entertainment for the resort with a specially designed over-the water stage that showcases musical performances featuring the most exciting local talents, reggae and seggae music, as well as a live jazz band. It is a fashionable outdoor lounge terrace and the ideal hotspot for afternoon and night-time drinks. The innovative beverage menu creates an experience of its own by providing the widest range of local rums.
Opening Hours: 18:00 – 23:30
Overlooking Hibiscus bay, Safran is a refined restaurant offering a blend of authentic Indian and Mauritian cuisines. The menu is conceived by acclaimed Chef Ramesh Bundi, with an array of popular Indian dishes served family-style. In addition to its vast menu, the restaurant offers succulent vegetarian options. Featuring a copper clad tandoori oven and incense at the entrance to the restaurant, you will embark on a sensory journey to India, as you are greeted by our sari dressed hostess.
Opening Hours: Dinner 18:30 – 22:00
No matter how you prefer to have fun – our many exceptional sports and relaxation facilities are sure to meet your individual desires.
Free Hotel activities: Beach volley, petanque, football, treasure hunt, tennis club, karaoke, social games such as backgammon, giant Jenga, carom, chess, domino, pool tournament
Free Kids' Activities: Cookies making, face painting, feed the tortoises, gardening with the chef, trampoline, table tennis, karaoke, African drumming, Tennis Clinic available with coach on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning and much more!