Decompression Diving Course | Tec Diving Mauritius
Decompression Diving Course
- Deco stage 40% & O2 mix with regulator
- 1 Pool Session
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Free Application - Course available in 3 languages (English, French & German)
- Digital materials, academic sessions & certification
- Drinks: Tea, Coffee, Water
- Opening hours (Monday - Sunday):
- Day time session from 08:00 to 16:00
- Late night session from 18:00 - 22:00
- Meeting point: TEC Diving Mauritius Ltd Headquarter - Bain Boeuf
- Validity: Voucher valid for 180 days as from the date of purchase
- Certification required: Open water or equivalent, Deep and Nitrox 40 (Level 2)
- For minors under 18 years of age, the consent forms and liability release forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Note: A Medical questionnaire needs to be completed prior to commencing stating no indication against diving. A medical statement is required for divers above 60 years old or if you have any health issues like asthma, diabetes, heart problem, or if you had recent surgery or intervention
- Equipment provided: Cylinders, Weights, Air Fills
- Compulsory MSDA Licence fee Rs.200 per person - Valid within 2 months
- Optional (payable directly at dive centre):
- Dive computer Rs.200 per dive
- Nitrox filling per cylinder 22 to 32% Rs 200
- Equipment rental: Wetsuit, regulator, mask, fins
- Reservations: Call merchant directly to select date and time (subject to availability)
- Amendments: All amendments will need to be confirmed by merchant directly
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Medical advice: Pregnant women are requested to seek medical advice prior to booking any activity
- Bad weather: Activities are subject to change depending on weather conditions
- Arrival time: Customers are requested to arrive at least 30 mins prior to activity time
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- No Cancellation policy: Once a booking is paid for, there are no refunds
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
Coupons & Discounts:
- MoTaxi: Book safe and reliable rides with Motaxi using the promo code MARITAXI to get 10% off your next rides. Simply download the Motaxi app or call on the hotline 86 600 to book a taxi
This course is for advanced and experienced divers, who still have lots of air in their cylinder, but must emerge, due to having attained their “no-decompression limit”! Probably for enthusiastic, passionate divers, e.g., underwater photographers.
This catapults you onto a new, senseful, and long-awaited level as far as recreational diving is concerned. We can assure you wholeheartedly, that the SSI Decompression Course is built up excellently and explains all details most thoroughly.
The SSI Decompression Diving Specialty will teach you how to dive beyond the no-decompression limits. You will learn to plan and conduct dives to a maximum depth of 40 meters with limited decompression using your recreational total diving system and a single decompression cylinder. You will learn and practice how to effectively use your multi-gas computer features, using dive planning software including switching gases, gas integration, time-to-reserve, and time-to-surface. Using these computer functions will become second nature, enabling you to safely conduct dives with limited decompression without hours of dive planning.
We shall undertake 1 up to 3 days with theory and pool sessions before we practice and deepen the attained knowledge with lessons in the ocean. Theory and pool sessions will be held at our own base.
A theory examination is compulsory, and you need to attain 80% to pass the test.
About Tec Diving Mauritius
Located on the north side of the island in Bain Boeuf, Tec Diving, an official SSI Instructor Training Center and Extended Range Training Center, offers a wide range of instructor-led courses from beginner to professional levels. Choose from 60 dive sites from the northwest to the northeast, from wrecks, multilevel dive profiles, caves, drop offs, reefs, shark safaris and night dives, and prepare yourself for a very special experience! All native to Mauritius, the team knows exactly which dive site to take you to!