Bed & Breakfast + Free Access to Swimming Pool
What you get:
- Bed & Breakfast (lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- Free access to the swimming pool & Hotel facilities
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Water activities not available for the moment
- Lunch & Dinner can be ordered in the restaurant "The spot café" - last order at 20:30
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in our restaurant can be consumed in the restaurant. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside of the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as store credit in your Marideal Account Only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so, will entitle merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Chantauvent Guesthouse
Set on a breathtaking lagoon, Chantauvent is a charming guesthouse situated in Pointe d’Esny, near Mahébourg, on the South East coast of Mauritius. Mahebourg is a colorful and lively town, steeped in Mauritian history. Fisherman and shopkeepers ply the streets, adding to the rich and dynamic atmosphere of this coastal treasure. The guesthouse is divided into the seaside and a garden side with a pool. Chantauvent is the perfect place to relax and enjoy simplicity.
Restaurant Sea View
According to the winds and tides, sunsets, the table is set facing the sea, in the bird's kiosk, or in the dining room. Or just a little hungry? “The Spot café” will be perfect for a fast lunch at noon in a surfing atmosphere.
- Mauritian and traditional cooking
- Continental breakfast buffet served at the main restaurant of Chantauvent every day
- Dinner is served on a reservation, a 'Table d'Hote' menu or 'A la Carte' menu are proposed every day
Opening Hours: Breakfast 08:00 - 09:30 | Lunch 12:00 - 14:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22.00
Take advantage of the most beautiful lagoon of the island, with all the free available activities. You will find masks, flippers, and tubas, a stand-up paddle, kayak, to admire the sea bed in front of Chantauvent, and at some hundreds of meters find the magnificent (classified) marine park of Blue Bay, a real garden of coral.
Free Activities at the ‘’Filalo boat house’’ (Closed on Sunday): Stand-up paddle, kayak, masks, flippers, and tubas.