Whale Watching (Shared or Private) | Dolswim
Half-Day Whale watching Adventure - Choose 1 Option
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- N°1: Shared Whale Watching Adventure
- N°2: Private Whale Watching Adventure
- Drinks: Water & soft drink
- Bring your own Lunch
- Session time: 10:00 - 12:30
- Customer must arrive 15 mins prior to activity time at 09:45
- Meeting point: La Jeteé Road, Black River near the beach
- Validity: Voucher valid for 120 days as from the date of purchase
- Minimum age requirement: As from 5 years old
- Maximum participant for the private cruise: 8 people
- Shared Cruise: If minimum number of participant has not been met, excursion will be rescheduled by supplier
- Letter of Liability to be signed with Dolswim on day of the excursion
- If the clients refuse to wear the life jacket, supplier has the right to refuse him to get on the boat
- Equipment provided: Life jackets will be provided
- What you should bring: Masks & tubas, snorkeling equipment, sun cream, beach towel, swimsuit (already on), small (soft) bags, sandshoes, camera
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- All clients should bring their own masks & tubas for the excursion to minimise risks of cross contamination for Covid-19.
- Should clients not have their own masks & tubas, equipments are provided on rental at Rs 250 per mask & tubas
- Reservations: Call service provider directly to select date and time (subject to availability)
- Amendments: All amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Medical advice: Pregnant women are requested to seek medical advice prior to booking any activity
- Bad weather: Activities are subject to change depending on weather conditions
- Arrival time: Customers are requested to arrive at least 30 mins prior to activity time
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- No Cancellation policy: Once a booking is paid for, there are no refunds
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of COVID 19 Vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
A unique 3 hours’ experience of watching whales in their natural surroundings done on a speed boat! Encountering whales is an incredibly moving experience, watching these remarkable mammals in the open sea, swimming beside the boat. With some luck you may also see the whales jump out of the water or splashing you with their huge tale, offering unique once-in-a-lifetime memories and perfect picture moments.
Before setting out to the deep sea, on-board the speed boat, the skipper will brief you on the experience you are about to have. When you see the whales, the sight is unbelievable. Everyone has their own way of describing this incredible sight. Sometimes instead of the usual outbursts, it is the deafening silence of being lost for words as you hear the enormous humpback whale take one last breath before a dive. During the trip, you will also have the opportunity to admire the strikingly beautiful scenery and unspoiled South West coast.
- 07:45 | Arrival Time
- 08:00 | Departure Time
- Drinks: Soft drink & water
- 08:30 - 09:30 | Whale Watching
- 10:00 | Return Time
Experience an amazing encounter with Dolphins and Whales in Mauritius!
Mauritius, a paradisiac island where you will be able to make your dreams of observing dolphins in their natural environment comes true. Dolswim can make this dream even more beautiful. Dolswim makes it possible for you to swim with the dolphins and under the supervision of professionals. Swim with the dolphins, will be done in the largest respect of these splendid marine mammals, their environment and their daily living habits.
For nature lovers and those who particularly love the sea, Dolswim offers even more. What will you say of a visit of the whales? We have the chance to have also these majestic mammals along the West coast of Mauritius and can thus go to visit them.
Once you get on board the speed boat, the skipper will brief you on the experience you will enjoy. Then you will be off for a wonderful time in the open sea. You’ll plunge into the remarkable world of these marine mammals and come face to face with the dolphins.
Unlike many other dolphin activities that limit a swim with dolphins program to pools or shallow water encounters, we provide the unique opportunity to enter the dolphins’ natural environment and enjoy an encounter with the dolphins in the open sea. During the trip, you will also have the opportunity to admire the strikingly beautiful scenery and unspoiled South West coast.