Day Use | Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa
All-Inclusive: Room + Lunch + Unlimited Drinks + Free Water & Land Activities + Access to Swimming Pool
What you get:
- Duration: 7 Hours
- All-Inclusive Day-Use Room: Room, Lunch, Unlimited Drinks & Tea Time
- Note: No children under 6 years old are permitted
- Free: up to one kid 11 or younger stays free in a one-double room sharing
- No Children under 6 years old are permitted
- Lunch at Crazy Fish Bar Restaurant: 3-Course set menu (from 12:00-16:00)
- Unlimited Drinks: A selection of local beverages: mineral water, tea, coffee, soft drinks, local wine, rum selection & beers (from 10:00 to 17:00) at Crazy Fish Bar or Pool Bar
- Afternoon Tea Time: Tea & Coffee & a selection of Mauritian Delicacies at Crazy Fish Bar (from 16:00-17:00)
- Free access to the hotel's main swimming pool
- Free Activities: Aquagym, bocca ball, fitness center & board games
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 17:00
- No access to Sauna, Rooftop Pool and Bar
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- As from the 1st of October 2021, all non-vaccinated guests against Covid-19 might not be allowed access to hotels (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa
Ideally located facing the mythical surf spot of Tamarin Bay, here the days stretch slowly, rocked from early morning by the daily visits of dolphins and illuminated by the legendary sunset, feet deeply rooted in the white and soft sand.
Welcome to Veranda Tamarin hotel, an address out of the ordinary and the best meeting place for those who seek to live a unique, friendly experience as close as possible to Mauritian communities and the art of living. Here holidays can be described as simple and friendly, yet vivid and lively as guests are invited to celebrate conviviality and new encounters with the locals in the most sought-after hideaway on the Western coast of Mauritius.
Ye! Man Restaurant
The kitchen is in harmony with the hotel's atmosphere, and its interactive buffet invites you to discover the flavors of Mauritius and around the world.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Tribu Pool Bar & Restaurant (upon reservation & supplements applicable)
Discover the cuisine of the Indian Ocean and its flavors: rougaille boucane from Reunion Island, coconut milk curry from Seychelles, Rodrigues octopus salad, all served in a family-style, in the form of dishes to share.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Crazy Fish Bar
Beach culture and a charming bar brings to mind the atmosphere of the Tamarin Bay, offers a selection of salads, snacks during the day, and tapas/Jazz in the evening.
Open daily as from 09:00 to 23:00
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 16:00
Rooftop Bar (Opened for Half-Board guests only)
The most scenic bar in the region with panoramic views of Tamarin Bay and its surfers, and undoubtedly the ideal place to admire the sunset. Rums, cocktails, and fresh fruit juice on the menu. Access is reserved to Privilege rooms. No food service is provided.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 20:00 (Adults only)
A kiosk with tropical charm and a selection of "street food" picnic baskets for a small Mauritian" break "during the day is where Kas Dal is. The kiosk near the hotel entrance offers street food, drinks, and picnic packs for a small Mauritian break during the day.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 18:00
Complimentary land and water activities are available: Aquagym, fitness center, bocce ball & board games.
Payable at the hotel: Surf school, snorkeling, kitesurf school, swimming with the dolphins, boat excursion, stand-up paddle, big game fishing, scuba diving PADI (excluding Sunday), bicycle rental & catamaran excursions.
Note: Fitness Centre can be non-operational due to sanitary measures & water or land activities are available subject to hotel's programme
Seven Colours Spa
4 treatment & massage rooms, 1 manicure and pedicure space, 1 sauna, 1 relaxation area, and a fitness center.
Open every day, and bookings are made at the spa reception upon availability. Note: Spa can be non-operational due to sanitary measures
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00