Your safety matters. If you think the coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans, visit our Help Center.
Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa
Bed & Breakfast or Half-Board + Free Early Check-in on Half-Board + 1 Kid Stays & Eats Free + Free Access to Rooftop Bar
What you get:
- Meal Plan:
- N°1: Bed & Breakfast (lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- N°2: Half-Board at Ye ! Man Restaurant: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Free: up to one kid 11 or younger stays free in a one-double room sharing
- No Children under 6 years old are permitted
- Free Early Check-in & Late check-out on Half-Board only
- Free Access to Rooftop Pool on Half-Board (Adults Only)
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Free Early Check-in on Half-Board option only:
- Mondays to Thursdays: Free early check-in as from 10:00 & Late Check-out until 18:00
- Fridays to Sundays: Normal check-in as from 14:00 & Check-out at 12:00
- Any other restaurant not included in your package is with a supplement
- Due to Sanitary measures, some activities and services might not currently be available at the hotel (example: fitness center, spa, etc)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Drinks & all extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa
Ideally located facing the mythical surf spot of Tamarin Bay, here the days stretch slowly, rocked from early morning by the daily visits of dolphins and illuminated by the legendary sunset, feet deeply rooted in the white soft sand. Welcome to Veranda Tamarin hotel, an address out of the ordinary and the best meeting place for those who seek to live a unique, friendly experience as close as possible to Mauritian communities and the art of living. Here holidays can be described as simple and friendly, yet vivid and lively as guests are invited to celebrate conviviality and new encounters with the local community, in the most sought-after hideaway on the Western coast of Mauritius.
Ye! Man Restaurant
The kitchen is in harmony with the hotel's atmosphere and its interactive buffet invites you to discover the flavors of Mauritius and around the world.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Tribu Pool Bar & Restaurant (upon reservation & supplements applicable)
Discover the cuisine of the Indian Ocean and its flavors (rougaille boucane from Reunion Island, coconut milk curry from Seychelles, Rodrigues octopus salad... all served in a family-style, in the form of dishes to share.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Crazy Fish Bar
Beach culture charming bar which brings to mind the atmosphere of the Tamarin Bay offering a selection of salads, snacks during the day, and tapas/Jazz in the evening.
Open daily as from 09:00 to 23:00
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 16:00
Rooftop Bar (Opened for Half-Board guests only)
The most scenic bar in the region with panoramic views of Tamarin Bay and its surfers, and undoubtedly the ideal place to admire the sunset. Rums, cocktails and fresh fruit juice on the menu. Access is reserved to Privilege rooms. No food service is provided.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 20:00 (Adults only)
A kiosk with tropical charm and a selection of "street food", picnic baskets for a small Mauritian" break "during the day. The kiosk near the hotel entrance offers street food, drinks and picnic packs for a small Mauritian break during the day.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 18:00
Complimentary land and water activities are available: Aquagym, fitness center, bocce ball & board games.
Payable at the hotel: Surf school, snorkeling, kitesurf school, swimming with the dolphins, boat excursion, stand up paddle, big game fishing, scuba diving PADI (excluding on Sunday), bicycle rental & catamaran excursions.
Note: Fitness Centre can be non-operational due to sanitary measures & water or land activities are available subject to hotel's program
Seven Colours Spa
4 treatment & massage rooms, 1 manicure and pedicure space, 1 sauna, 1 relaxation area, and a fitness center.
Open every day and bookings are made at the spa reception upon availability. Note: Spa can be non-operational due to sanitary measures
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00