The Address Boutique Hotel
What you get:
- Free watersports activities: Kayak, Pedalo & Row boat (subject to availability)
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens and dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian and Reunion citizens: ID card, passport or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
Coupons & Discounts:
- MoTaxi: Book safe and reliable rides with Motaxi using the promo code MARITAXI to get 10% off your next rides. Simply download the Motaxi app or call on the hotline 86 600 to book a taxi
Bed & Breakfast:
- Breakfast only (lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
About The Address Boutique Hotel
The Address Boutique Hotel is a unique four-star hotel located in a serene Mediterranean-style village where the river meets the sea known as Port Chambly, just 10 minutes from Port Louis. This quaint deep orange hotel has an Italianate façade, a clock tower and beautiful outdoor spaces where you can lounge during the day or evening. It also offers river kayaking and inspiring views, all complemented by contemporary décor and a friendly atmosphere.
La Fourchette Restaurant
La Fourchette is a southern Mediterranean style restaurant with a cozy indoor dining area and an outdoor terrace shaded by a pergola. Selected from the best cuisines of sunny Europe, La Fourchette's generous menu features the freshest fish and seafood, vegetables and meats, all prepared with southern flavors.
Opening Hours: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Monday to Sunday & Public Holidays: 06:30 - 22:30 (last order)
Izumi is a stylish Japanese restaurant with minimalist décor and clean Zen touches. What gives the restaurant its true originality are the two Teppanyaki tables manned by authentic Asian chefs - delight your taste buds and your eyes as you watch your food being prepared on hot iron plates. Izumi also features a sushi bar, serving sushi, maki, sashimi and other favorites.
Tuesday to Saturday: Lunch 11:30 - 14:30 | Dinner 18:00 - 22:30 (last order)
Monday, Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
The Underground Late-Night Bar
Secluded and intimate, The Underground Late-Night Bar awaits! Its low lighting, comfortable atmosphere, dedicated bar, cosy décor and dance floor make it the perfect place for a small after-dinner gathering or night out with friends.
Opening Hours: Friday & Saturday as from 22:00
Piano Rouge Lounge Bar
Named after its beautiful crimson grand piano, Piano Rouge is a modern and trendy lounge bar with a unique concept. It has a comfortable interior and an outdoor terrace with a breath-taking view of the river. With its spacious sofas, the terrace of Piano Rouge is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a cocktail at sunset.
Opening Hours: 08:00 - 23:30
The Aqua Bar, located next to the hotel's pool, serves a delicious selection of healthy and refreshing beverages, including smoothies, iced tea and fresh fruit juices. The Aqua Bar is an ideal stop to cool off, relax or refuel in a relaxing setting with views of the ocean, river and lush vegetation surrounding the village.
Opening Hours: 11:30 - 23:00
If you like to get active during holiday, The Address Boutique Hotel has numerous activities for you to enjoy!
- Water Activities: the hotel offers a boat house where they can make use of pedalos, kayaks, canoes or row boats to float on one of the most peaceful rivers of the island.
- Land Activities: tennis, beach volley or bocci ball. There’s also a jogging track in the village for more cardio action.
I Spa Fitness & Wellness Club
The Address Boutique's I Spa Fitness & Wellness Club invites you to enter a world of relaxation, rejuvenation and beauty with skilled therapists, aromatherapy, professional beauty products and special techniques, all combined to help you feel and look your best. Indulge in ritual and signature massages, such as hot stone massages, de-stressing massages, herbal massages, and more, or leave it to the therapists to create one just for you. And that' s not all they have to offer! You can also choose to treat yourself to facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, hairstyling and beauty treatments.
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday from 10:00 to 21:00
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account