Tarisa Resort & Spa
- Book 2 Nights or more & Save up to 55% per night
Free Meal Upgrade:
- Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board: Breakfast & Dinner with a free lunch
- Upgrade from Full-Board to All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with free unlimited drinks
What you get:
- 10% discount on food & beverages for Full-Board guests
- 25% discount on spa treatments (upon reservation only)
- Access to Sauna & Hammam (upon reservation only)
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Indigo restaurant (drinks not included)
- Tea, coffee and pancakes (16:00 - 17:00)
- Breakfast buffet, Lunch (buffet or table d'hote) & Dinner buffet at Restaurant Indigo
- Unlimited drinks at Citrus Bar: Local alcoholic drinks such as beer, wine, spirits, selection of cocktails & non-alcoholic drinks such as juice, soft, tea, infusions, American coffee & water (10:30 to 23:00)
- Tea, coffee, and pancakes from 16:00 at Indigo restaurant
About Tarisa Resort & Spa
Positioned in Mont Choisy, along the northern littoral of Mauritius, Tarisa Resort & Spa faces one of the most popular sandy beach and turquoise lagoon of the island. With its welcoming atmosphere, this charming and friendly hotel epitomizes local charm and flair, where one can enjoy the serenity of the Mauritian lifestyle, making it the ideal starting place for a dream beach vacation.
Set beside the swimming pool, with a splendid view of the beach, the Indigo Restaurant will allow you to discover the culinary variety of Mauritius and offer you both local and theme cuisine.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 | Dinner 19:30 - 22:00
Tandoor Restaurant opens on a lavishly decorated dining hall. The menu features a selection of refined dishes, cooked in the authentic tradition of the Indian cuisine.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 | Dinner 19:30 - 22:00 | Operational during weekends (Fridays - Sundays)
Overlooking the swimming pool and the spectacular Mont Choisy beach, the Citrus Bar offers a wide choice of drinks and cocktails.
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 10:30 - 23:00
Gymnasium, sauna, hammam, daily entertainment programs, Kids club for children from 4 to 11 years.
Land Activities: Bocce ball, mini golf, volley-ball, tennis court & table tennis
Water Activities: Windsurfing, pedalo, kayaks, laser boat, glass bottom boat, snorkeling, 2 swimming pools (1 kid's pool) & Jaccuzzi
Wellness & Spa
The hotel has its own Spa that comprises of 2 massage cabins including one couple massage cabin offering a range of body and beauty treatments and massages. A fitness centre is also available. You can also enjoy the hammam or the sauna.
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Hotel Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation & ID must be shown by all customers on arrival
- Food allergies and dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Other Conditions:
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account