Your safety matters. If you think the coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans, visit our Help Center.
Chill'Out Offer | Tamassa an All-Inclusive Resort
All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks + 1 Kid Stays, Plays & Eats Free
What you get:
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- All-Inclusive starts at 14:00 for Standard room & 12:00 for Superior room on arrival date and ends at 14:00 on departure date
- All-Inclusive is applicable as per restaurants & bars opening hours
- Lunch can be taken on arrival or departure date
- Free: up to one kid 11 or younger stays free in a one-double room sharing
- Unlimited drinks: Locally bottled spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices
- Minibar in the room is included on selected items
- Mauritian Style Afternoon Tea (selection of Mauritian Treats): homemade cookies, ‘Tamkatai’,’Biscuit champagne’, cakes, fresh fruits cut, Mauritian fritters, selection of beverages (tea, coffee, ice tea)
- Daily Entertainment: Live Music
- Jacuzzi will be with a supplement of MUR 500 per person for 30 Minutes
- The access to spa facilities (sauna, steam room, and Pool) doesn't require a reservation for adults only between 13:00 - 16:00 (Closed on Sunday)
- Offer is available for Fridays & Saturdays only (compulsory check-out on Sundays)
Senior Citizen (Added Values):
- Quiet & Ground floor room (upon availability)
- Room Service tray charge offered
- Free unpacking service upon arrival
- Disabled-friendly amenities
- Free access to ‘Bal rane zarico’ on Friday night
- Early morning walk & stretching on the beach with our Wellness Team
- Introduction to internet & technology on Saturday morning (Facebook, Video call, chats…)
- Bingo party on Saturday afternoon
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- For any request for 2 Adults + 2 Children (0-12), kindly contact MariDeal.mu
- 1 Extra Child will have to share the parent's bed
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Now is as good a time as any to plan your next holiday. To make it count you’ll require a party spirit, movie screenings on the beach at dusk, and a hammock. Introducing Tamassa, our vibrant four-star beach hotel in Mauritius, set in tropical gardens on white sandy beaches with rustling coconut trees and a cobalt ocean. Set on a dazzling white beach, Tamassa Bel Ombre is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields. Edged by a postcard-perfect turquoise lagoon with the Indian Ocean as our backdrop, we’re blessed with some of the best sunsets on the island.
This all-inclusive hotel in Mauritius, located at Bel Ombre in the south-west of the island, is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields. Here an effervescent zest for life combines with contemporary design to bring the young (and young at heart) the perfect spot for fun and relaxation. Fabulous drinking and dining experiences available any time of day, four spectacular swimming pools fringed by swaying palms and lush tropical gardens, a bedazzling lagoon fit for snorkelling and kitesurfing, an upbeat spa and a world of adventure waiting on both land and sea. It feels paradise is calling your name!
Our bars and restaurants are designed to suit every time of the day, taste and mood. Each venue is distinct, but all are designed to tempt you with new tastes and get everyone talking.
Some are interactive, others invite you to sit back and enjoy the service, but all are social hubs for long lazy days, kickstarting your evening or rounding off the night in great company.
Our main restaurant, SHOW, welcomes guests for bountiful buffet breakfasts and fun-filled theatrical dinners. Get up close and personal with our chefs and watch them prepare mouthwatering world cuisine right in front of your eyes.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (Buffet)
Our main restaurant, À la carte dining set to the sound of lapping waves. At our signature restaurant Playa, feel the sand beneath your feet as you navigate our Mediterranean-inspired menu. Choose from our dishes of the day as you dine beneath the stars. Complimented by a list of international wines, local rums, and classic cocktails, you’ll be spoilt for choice
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A la carte)
Food Burger Truck
A firm favorite amongst guests, our Burger Truck serves up mouthwatering burgers with homemade fries. Come nightfall, it turns into a Rum Truck where you can experience the true flavour of the Sugar Island.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00
Ice Cream Parlour
A beach holiday wouldn’t be complete without a daily trip to the Ice Cream Parlour. All homemade on-site, go for your favorite classic flavor or choose from our ever-changing lineup of exciting new sorbets and gelato. Kids young and old won’t be able to resist an extra scoop or three.
Opening Hours: 12:00 - 15:00
B Bar is the beating heart of our resort, and that’s just the way we like it. All our drinks are served with the invitation to linger longer with new friends or share with someone special. Open from 9 am till late, join us throughout the day for original recipes packed with flavor. After dark, we turn our attention to hosting a night to remember, with live entertainment every night of the week.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 00:00
Jalsa Night Club
Tamassa means ‘party’ in Creole, and we live up to our name at our resort nightclub – the very first to open in the south of the island. For those eager to continue the party into the early hours, Jalsa is the perfect spot for socializing, enjoying a drink with friends, or dancing the night away.
Opening Hours: 23:00 - 02:00 (Opened Wednesday & Saturday)
Experience the true flavour of the Sugar Island and join our resident specialist for an evening at the Rum Truck. Sample the raw product and learn about ageing and blending. Of course, no tasting would be complete without a few shots of the good stuff, preparing you for an evening on the dancefloor ahead.
Opening Hours: 19:00 - 23:00 (Opened Monday, Wednesday & Saturday)
Kids & Teens Club
TamTam Club, for kids aged 3 to 11 years
Operating Hours: 09:00 - 22:00
A circular building houses the Kids Club, which is next to the tennis court. It has a large amphitheatre shape, dining-room on the terrace, sand pit and a nap room. The kids are looked after by qualified team members who organize activities each day from 9am to 10pm. A baby-sitting service is available on request with a supplement.
Activities: indoor games, pool games, Creole lessons, pillow fighting, face painting, crab hunting, fun on the beach, treasure hunt, glass bottom boat trip.
Teens Club, for teens aged 12 to 17 years
Operating Hours: 08:00 - 23:00
Activities: pool table, baby foot, bocci balls, tennis courts, footing on the beach, fitness, table tennis, waterpolo, beach games.
Water Activities: Water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkeling (must bring own snorkeling equipment), kayaks, pedal boat, as per weather and tide conditions.
Land Activities: Unlimited access to our gym center, floodlit tennis courts (rackets provided), tennis balls can be purchased at reception, table tennis, bocce balls, beach volley, bicycle excursion (non-guided tours only).
Fitness centre (06:00 - 20:00): High quality modern equipment, body building, stretching, progressive and adapted exercises
Santosha Mindful Wellness
At the heart of landscape gardens, wrapped in soft hues of greens, Santosha Mindful Wellness blends into the surroundings.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00