Sunrise Attitude (Adults Only)
Free upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board, on stays until 31st August 2022:
- Upgrade to Full-Board: Breakfast & Dinner with a Free Lunch daily (drinks not included)
- Book on Half-Board meal plan for any dates until 31st August, to get upgrade
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Minimum 2-Night required on All Inclusive basis
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Starts at 14:00 on arrival date & ends at 12:00 on departure date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts as from 11:00 & ends at 23:00
- Breakfast at the main restaurant
- Lunch at The Social House & The Market restaurants
- Dinner: Dine Around applicable at The Social House, The Market & Kot Nou restaurants
- Lunch will be served on check-out date
- Tea time: Self-service pastries at the Taba-J and local goodies near the main pool as from 15:30 to 17:00
- Unlimited Drinks: Drinks are marked on the menu list for all-inclusive guests (11:00 - 23:00)
- Minibar: A selection of drinks (water, beer, soft drinks)
- Dine Around experience at any choice of restaurants, as from minimum 3-Night stay
About Sunrise Attitude
In harmony with the surrounding nature, the hotel is decorated in shades of leafy green, earthy terracotta and mustard. The Mauritian architecture style favours natural materials such as wood, stone, thatch and ravenala. The furniture and decorative objects are mostly made by talented local craftsmen.
With its No-TV concept, the atmosphere at Sunrise Attitude is one of letting go. Savour minutes of relaxation and reconnect with nature to the rhythm of sunrises and full moons that make the lagoon look magical.
The Market is our hotel’s main restaurant and we’re ready to welcome you for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Brightly-coloured stalls, delicious dishes and international cuisine – embrace the Mauritian market atmosphere and let your tastebuds explore.
The Social House
This restaurant near the pool is the place to go for healthy dishes, a great choice of vegan food and traditional buffet breakfasts. At dinnertime, The Social House transforms into a tapas restaurant with a relaxing lounge.
Kot Nou Restaurant
India, China, Africa, Europe: Mauritian cuisine is inspired by so many horizons. Visit Kot Nou and you can try classic Mauritian dishes that have been revisited with creativity and originality.
A true Mauritian institution, the Taba-J is a small shop where you can find everything! It is also an unmissable gourmet stop at Sunrise Attitude, a place where you can taste some of the best street food in Mauritius. Rotis, faratas, dholl puris – even Mauritian sweets and cakes from 15:00 to 16:00.
Open all day, it offers a wide menu of drinks in a relaxed setting. The little extras: you can order while in the pool or on the bar swing!
The Social House Bar
The lounge area is the perfect place to relax during the day while having lunch. Or head here in the evening for a chilled-out vibe and live DJ to start the evening right. The Social House transforms into a tapas restaurant-bar in the evening and there’s a great energy while you’re having dinner.
To taste the local specialties, from beers and rum to fruity cocktails, head to Bar 31. There’s a friendly, lively atmosphere here and on match nights you can get into the pub spirit. As well as guaranteed atmosphere, there are exceptional lagoon views from the terrace.
Spa POZ invites you to take care of your body and mind. Our island is enriched by different cultures from all over the world and our treatments are based on traditions passed down by our ancestors.
- For all mealtimes: No wet clothes, swimwear, and pareos
- Dinner Dress Code (after 18:30): Casual & Elegant; shorts, tank tops, singlets, and flip-flops are not accepted. Elegant Bermuda shorts are acceptable for men