Sugar Beach Mauritius
Special Offer, on stays as from 01st May until 31st July 2022:
- Book on Half-Board: Save an extra 5% & Free Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board
- Full-Board: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
- Guests must select Nº1: Half-Board to benefit from this offer
- Free Late Check-out until 18:00 upon availability
Choose 1 Option:
- Half-Board: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Full-Board Plus: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Selected drinks during meals only
- Drinks: Soft drinks, water & local beers during lunch & dinner only (no other drinks included)
What you get:
- 1 Kid up to 11 years stays free, sharing one-double room
- Free Green Fees at Tamarina Golf Club with transfers included (excluding golf cart & practice balls)
- 20% Discount on Food & Beverages
- 20% Discount on Spa treatments (not on products)
- Access to Hotel facilities
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
Sugar Beach Conditions:
- Fully-Vaccinated Guests with 2 doses & 1 booster doses should present their respective vaccination cards along with IDs upon arrival
- Johnson & Johnson: If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date
- Other vaccines which require 2 doses: 2nd injection is to be completed 14 days prior to the arrival date
- Guests with 1 or 2 doses & Non-Vaccinated Guests should present a Negative PCR test done within 7 days prior to check-in
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time & will be allowed to stay in the hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- Vaccination Cards for vaccinated guests, ID Cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Deluxe Beachfront Room is situated on First Floor only
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Sugar Beach - A SUN Resorts - Mauritius
Located along the sheltered bay of Flic-en-Flac, Sugar Beach is an imposing, impressive, and elegant five-star hotel bordered by a crystal-clear lagoon, manicured gardens, and one of the most picturesque beaches in the Isle. Enjoy an extraordinary retreat in a newly refurbished property with sweet summer exclusive offers, and get ready for the time of your life. In addition to the panoramic views of the setting sun, this plantation-style hotel represents a perfect balance between the plenitude of the old and modern comfort. Sugar Beach Resort & Spa recalls colonial properties from a bygone era. Today it is a luxury sanctuary for families and couples looking for a dream vacation in paradise. Sugar Beach offers 238 elegant first-class rooms facing the sea, Garden rooms, and suites, offering a wide choice of categories dedicated to your personal preferences.
The main restaurant offers incredible cuisine served buffet-style, accompanied by live cooking demonstrations. This elegant restaurant with open architecture offers continental, English breakfasts and international themed dinners, which constitute fabulous sensory journeys. Located by the pool, Mon Plaisir has something for the whole family. The restaurant seats 350 guests.
- Dress code for Dinner: Gentlemen are requested to wear long trousers.
- Opening Hours: Continental Breakfast 04:00 - 07:00 | English Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 | Late Continental Breakfast 10:30 - 11:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Treat yourself and your loved ones to an experience to remember at the new Buddha-Bar Beach at Sugar Beach. At this stunning bohemian beach-chic seaside establishment, a paradise enhanced by contemporary gastronomic wonders, cocktail perfection, and sensational Buddha-Bar music awaits discerning guests who are looking for the ultimate place to live out their special island holiday moments.
Note: Reservation is compulsory & subject to availability & opening days
Citronella’s Beach Lounge Restaurant
With a complete 360-degree turnaround, Citronella’s beach chic restaurant has been reinvented into a fresh, inviting and dynamic space. The new deck boasts a bar, a pizza station, comfortable lounges and a fire pit. From popular Spanish tapas, tempting antipasti and delectable pizzas to fresh pasta and moreish desserts, there’s something here to satiate the cravings of every guest!
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 (A la carte) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A la carte)
Gov’s Flowers, tucked away in the iconic “Manor House”, is inspired by the spirit of the plantation style of Sugar Beach with a subtle touch of luxury and refinement to offer an unprecedented experience in the heart of the hotel. Enjoy a relaxing moment in a space reinvented around a floral concept, completed with a personalised and discreet butler service on request. In the morning, a “Plantation” continental breakfast is served upon request, and in the evening, a selection of cocktails with floral aromas, and rums flavoured with hibiscus or roses are sampled in rolling bars. In a cosy atmosphere, discretion and excellent service are the keywords of this upscaled floral themed experience. The décor, subtly infused flavours in cocktails and delicious canapés will take you back to the splendour of the great old mansions from long ago. Noble material, hanging greens and vintage “British chic” furniture make this room an enchanting & emblematic place to meet and relax.
Serving a selection of teas from around the world and special high tea every day with a supplement.
Bar & Pool Service
Located on the beach front, the Bar & Pool Service offers pool side refreshments as well as a comprehensive list of international beverages, specialising in local island cocktails made with the finest plantation rum produced on the island. At lunch, a light pool side menu is served comprising snacks, sandwiches, salads and local specialities. As the night sets in, the mood changes to a more sophisticated night spot with live music and entertainment, including local folklore and dancing to the resident DJ.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 19:00 | Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 (A la carte) | Afternoon Snack 15:00 - 17:00
Located at the grill concept restaurant, it is the ideal place to mix and mingle, and enjoy a selection of aperitifs & digestifs, cocktails, rums, whiskies, bourbons and cigars from our Havanas selection.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 23:00
Local Craft Beer Bar by Thirsty Fox
Taste a selection of 5 different craft tap or bottled beers.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 23:00
Adjacent to Citronella’s Beach Lounge Restaurant, the bar serves aperitifs before both lunch and dinner.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 23:00
Located on the beach front, Margarita Bar offers exotic refreshments, specialising in cocktails made with the finest plantation rum produced on the island.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 19:00
Sun Kids Club
Sun Kids Club is free for all children from 3 to 11 years. Our younger fans are well catered for and creating special timeless memories of their own. We have an entire Sun Kids programme to ensure their days in the sun are unforgettable. From talent shows and golf lessons to mini cooking contests and movies on the beach and under the stars, your children and teens are in for exceptional holidays. Sungeneration offers free membership for 12-17 years old who can enjoy a special programme of sports and recreation as well as adventure outings and excursions. Regular evening get-togethers are organised, including beach BBQs around a campfire or a Pizza & Pasta night. Our Sports Bar is converted to one of the coolest nighttime venues on the island, where video games, music TV, pool, and its DJ are included. Babysitters are available at an extra charge.
Operating Hours: From 09:30 to 22:15
While on holiday in a tropical paradise, it’s essential to make the most of the incredible motorised and non-motorised water sports and pool-based activities on offer, many of which are complimentary. At Sugar Beach, you are truly spoilt for choice. Enjoy a thrilling game of volley polo or water polo in our main pool with family and friends, explore the tropical lagoon on a fun boat or kayak, or explore the mysteries of the sea while snorkeling or diving. Thrillseekers looking to enjoy the lagoon in another way have the option to try their hand at windsurfing, laser sails, or water skiing. Whether you prefer to work out in a gym, outside relishing the gorgeous surroundings, or in one of our group classes, we have the activity for you. Get your heart pumping with aerobics, steps, or aqua gym classes or with an invigorating jog or focus on toning and flexibility with our Bodyblade and stretching classes. Enjoy a game of badminton and mini football, soak up the sunshine with a match of volleyball or tennis or practice your table tennis or bocce ball skills.
Cinq Mondes Spa
Fascinated by traditional medicines and cosmetics, Nathalie and Jean-Louis Poiroux journeyed around the world in search of the best Beauty Rituals of the World. Their discoveries provided the founding principles for the creation of Cinq Mondes, which has established itself as the French pioneer and specialist of Treatments, Massages, and Professional Spa Cosmetic Products. Through its treatments and products, Cinq Mondes offers deep regeneration of body and mind to recreate a state of perfect balance even inside our skin cells for Naturally Happy Skin.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 19:00