Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa
What you get:
- 30% Discount on Spa menu
- Access to Rooftop Bar (Adults-only)
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Minimum 2 nights required
- Baby cot on request in Privilege room
Bed & Breakfast:
- Breakfast only (lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Starts upon check-in & ends at check-out
- All-Inclusive is applicable as per restaurants & bars operating schedule
- Breakfast at Ye! Man, the main restaurant (07:00 - 10:00)
- Lunch at Ye! Man, the main restaurant (12:00 - 15:30)
- Tea Time: Tea & coffee (16:00 - 17:00)
- Dinner at Ye! Man, the main restaurant (19:00 - 22:00)
- Unlimited Drinks: A selection of local beverages - mineral water, tea, coffee, soft drinks, local wines, rums & beers served from 11:00 to 23:00 at Crazy Fish Bar or at the Pool Bar from 11:00 to 18:00
About Veranda Tamarin Hotel & Spa
Veranda Tamarin is a set within the charming and vibrant village of Tamarin, facing a fabulous sea view of the mythical bay of Tamarin. The hotel is the vacation point for those who seek to live a unique, friendly experience as close as possible to Mauritian communities. With its idyllic location, Veranda Tamarin is one of the top choices for watersports lovers, surfers and adventure-seekers.
Ye! Man Restaurant
Ye! Man is the main restaurant where you get to sit down amidst surfboards and vintage photos of Tamarin and enjoy a blend of local and international flavours. The restaurant offers buffet and table d'hôte style menus.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Tribu Pool Bar & Restaurant
You want to chill around the pool and have a light meal? We recommend the pizzas and sandwiches at Tribu. Here, you can chill around the pool under the sun all day long.
Opening Hours: Lunch (À la carte) 12:00 -15:30 | Drinks 11:00 - 18:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Crazy Fish Bar
The Crazy Fish Bar sets a ''beach culture'' vibe typical of the Tamarin Bay with its bar and seatings in an open area between palm trees and the beach on the hotel's premises. The restaurant offers a selection of salads, snacks, fish & chips and burgers.
Opening Hours: 11:00 – 23:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:30 | Live music 08:30 -10:30 (Monday, Thursdays to Saturday)
The rooftop bar is not to be missed if you want to admire the sunset with the most beautiful panoramic view of Tamarin Bay. You can spend your evening lounging on the sunbeds or hammocks while sipping on a drink of your choice, making the most of the beauty of the scenic coast.
Opening Hours: 11:00 – 20:00
At the entrance of the hotel, Kas Dal is the Mauritian "street food" corner. The little hut stall has its own tropical charm and offers street food, drinks and picnic packs for a small Mauritian break during the day.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00
This rooftop bar, accessible to adults only, offers a selection of rum cocktails and juices with a panoramic view of Tamarin Bay and its surfers.
Opening Hours: 11:00 - 22:00
Veranda Tamarin offers a wide range of water sports and land activities for you to experience for an unforgettable stay.
Water Activities: Kayaking, sport fishing
Land Activities: Aquagym, bocce ball, fitness center
Seven Colours Spa
Indulge in a pampering treatment at Veranda Tamarin's Seven Colours Spa, with its warm, relaxing atmosphere.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 20:00
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Hotel Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation & ID must be shown by all customers on arrival
- Food allergies and dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Other Conditions:
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account