Relaxing Massage at Spa POZ
What you get:
- 50-Min Bois des Amourettes: Relaxing Massage with Coconut, Ylang Ylang & Gaultheria Oils
- Spa hours: Monday - Sunday from 09:00 to 19:00
- Location: Tropical Attitude, Royal Road, La Pelouse, Trou d'Eau Douce
- Minimum age requirement: 16 years old
- Validity: Voucher valid 45 days as from date of purchase
- Benefits: Relaxation massage decreases the amount of stress hormones in the body, leaving clients feeling completely relaxed and rested, even after the session is over
About Spa POZ
Stop, breathe, find yourself!
Enjoy treatments passed down from ancestors, brought back from the four corners of the world and enriched over time. You are promised a sense of complete wellbeing amid a soothing, botanic and Mauritian atmosphere.
“Kass enn ti poz” is an art de vivre! It means to just take a break and enjoy the time being. So, just put pause. Breathe deeply, slowly… You will leave POZ happy, serene, and full of energy!
Tropical Attitude is an adult-only 3-star sup boutique hotel on the east coast. The hotel, situated right on the lagoon in Trou d’Eau Douce, a genuine fishermen’s village, offers direct and free shuttle access to paradisiacal Ile aux Cerfs.
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Important Conditions:
- Reservations: Call merchant directly to select date and time (subject to availability)
- Amendments: All amendments will need to be confirmed by merchant directly
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Medical advice: Pregnant women are requested to seek medical advice prior to booking any treatment
- Merchant reserves the right to refuse to carry out the treatment to any customer if any medical problems are present
- Arrival time: Customers are requested to arrive at least 15 mins prior to treatment time. Late arrival may result in a reduction in treatment time
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Customer Conditions:
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is paid for, there are no refunds
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account