Day Pass | Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa
What you get:
- Offer is available only on Mondays to Fridays (excluding weekends)
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Day Pass + Lunch (room not included)
- Lunch: 3-Course meal (coffee excluded)
- Unlimited Drinks: Water, soft drinks, juices (freshly squeezed juice not included)
- 50% Discount on a selection of local cocktails
- Free activities: Aqua gym, bocce balls, table tennis, beach volley & beach foot
- Access to Kids Club (4-11 years)
- 30% Discount on a selection of treatments at Sofitel Spa with L'Occitane (reservation required & subject to avialability)
- Access to swimming pool
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 17:00
- Day-use room is not included
- In line with the regulations rolled out by the local authorities, the resort welcomes fully-vaccinated guests on property. 'Fully Vaccinated' as defined by the Ministry of Health and Wellness
- Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort is also authorised to welcome non-vaccinated guests (citizen or resident of Mauritius) with a Negative PCR test done within 7 days prior to check-in
- All guests will undergo an antigen test at Rs.300 upon check-in. Guests can bring their own antigen test & same can be done by the guests themselves or by a nurse (subject to availability)
- Vaccination card & ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival. Failure to provide required documents, guests will not be allowed to check-in
- Protocols remain dynamic and dependent on several external factors which may change without prior notice
- The restaurant for lunch is subject to change without prior notice & will be advised by the hotel
- Dress Code: No swimwear allowed in restaurants for lunch
- In line with hygiene protocols, an appropriate swimming suit is required & bathing in any other attire is not allowed
Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
About Sofitel Mauritius L'Imperial Resort & Spa
Niched along the sheltered west coast of this tropical paradise, Sofitel Mauritius L’Impérial enchants all who sojourn here. It is a magical place where lush gardens spill onto sugary sand and then the placid sea – a timeless retreat graced by French art de Vivre and Mauritian vivacity. Explore the incomparable beauty, culture, tranquility, nightlife, sports, scenery and gastronomy of Mauritius, a tropical island paradise in the Indian Ocean. With warm sunny days, pristine beaches and the glories of nature all around, there is so much to do around Flic en Flac, Mauritius. We invite you to escape and discover. Swim among colorful fish and coral reefs. Relax on a beach bed and watch the setting sun paint the sky. Delight in flavors of the island and the world. Each Sofitel draws inspiration from local culture and tradition while celebrating innovation and the French art de vivre to offer a one-of-a-kind, luxurious hotel experience. From design details to exhibitions and events, discover what makes our hotel so unique. Discover a wealth of French élan, Asian elegance and Mauritian hospitality. In your spacious room or suite, with views of tropical greenery or the endless sea, your body and mind are at peace in this tropical island sanctuary.
Dine-in Ravinala with its sleek, aesthetic decor of white marble, high ceilings with impressive suspended light fixtures, and panoramic views of the pool, gardens, and ocean. Deriving its name from the ravenale, or "traveler’s palm," this restaurant takes you on a culinary journey around the world. Overlooking the infinity pool, the resort’s main restaurant beckons with its airy, modern Asian décor and stunning panorama. In the morning, savor a bountiful and beautiful breakfast buffet overflowing with healthy choices and international favorites, including a specialty corner serving the fusion flavors of the island. Creative chefs design a variety of themed dinner buffets so you can sample exciting culinary traditions – French, Italian, Mauritian Creole, Indian, Chinese - each night of the week. Courteous, attentive staff see to your every need.
Opening Hours: Breakfast (buffet) 07:30 - 10:30 | Dinner (themed buffet) 19:00 - 22:00
Ming Court & Teppanyaki Restaurant
Lovers of East Asian gastronomy can satisfy their cravings at Ming Court. In a refined setting that overlooks the infinity pool, feast on delicacies such as char-siu, crabmeat soup and braised abalone. Peking duck is served with all the traditional trimmings of steamed pancakes, hoisin sauce and scallions. Complete your meal with creative sweet temptations that blend East and West. Master chefs as specialists in Chinese and Japanese show cooking take advantage of market-fresh produce, meat and seafood. The results are authentic dishes that satisfy the most discriminating connoisseurs. One area of Ming Court restaurant is dedicated to the artistry of this exciting culinary tradition. Begin your meal with a selection of freshly made sashimi, nigiri or maki. Then sit back and enjoy the show as your personal chef chops, flips and flambés your dinner. Choose from four exciting set menus – starter, main courses, sides and dessert that feature the finest meats, seafood, vegetables and fruits Mauritius has to offer.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Jacaranda Restaurant (Closed until further notice)
Jacaranda offers a stunning view over the turquoise waters of the lagoon. In the evening, you can enjoy a romantic dinner to the backdrop of the fiery sunset and the gentle sound of the waves. In an exquisite restaurant high above the ground floor, you have a privileged view of the multicolor sunset and lapping waves. Enjoy freshly caught seafood and fine meats in a refined setting. Jacaranda proudly offers local and fusion delights such as chargrilled lobster, wagyu beef in vindaye sauce, and Mauritian-style bouillabaisse.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Tamassa Beach Restaurant
Tamassa Beach invites you to relax and appreciate the savory and spicy flavors of the internationally inspired menu. After a morning of water sports or intense relaxation on the beach, stay outside and enjoy an al fresco lunch. Savor gentle ocean breezes, warm sand under your feet, and a tempting menu filled with local specialties and international favorites. Savor all the unforgettable sights and sounds. For a truly magical evening, you are invited to dine on the beach. The moon and stars light your table. The tantalizing fragrances of grilling seafood and meats fill the sea air. White sands, warmed by the tropical sun, welcome your feet. Live music plays softly in the background. All around are flickering lanterns, torches and candlelight.
Opening Hours: From 12:00 to 17:30
In the casual elegance of the Kestrel Bar, master bartenders and staff welcome you to unwind and enjoy a variety of refreshments. Niched between the pool and the endless sea, you are ensured an inspiring view any time of day or night. Enjoy live music every evening. This cozy bar offers the ideal setting to sip on our refreshing signature cocktails while gazing over the pool during the day. The bar is the perfect spot to unwind during the day or the evening, with live music performances.
Opening Hours: From 08:30 to 00:00
Sit back and relax in our Tamassa Bar while our bartenders shake up sweet, innovative, and refreshing drinks with fresh ingredients from the garden. Bury your feet in the sand and stay a little bit longer to enjoy a beautiful sundowner in our Tamassa Bar. Be tempted by the global and local flavors of this casual beach bar. Whether you’re sunbathing on the sand or relaxing on a shady sunbed, you don’t have far to go for icy cocktails, hot snacks and other refreshments.
Opening Hours: From 08:30 to 00:00
At Sofitel, children from 4 to 12 years are our special guests and are supervised by English and French speaking hostesses and is open all year round. Children under age 4 must be accompanied by a babysitter.
Operating Hours: From 09:00 to 17:00
Activities & Fitness Centre
Staying fit has never been more pleasurable. At Sofitel Mauritius L’Impérial, Sofitel Fitness is housed in a colonial-style building with semi-open walls and dark wood floors. Breathe in the fresh air as you exercise on a bank of TechnoGym machines and free weights. Around you are the sounds of splashing fountains and tropical birds, and a stunning view of Rempart Mountain. In this sleek gym, trained staff are on hand to attend to your needs and maximize your workout. Whatever you desire - towel, apple, water, expert advice, Sofitel Fitness spoils you so you can focus on attaining peak performance.
- Land Activities: 2 floodlit tennis courts, Beach volleyball, table tennis, bocce balls, Mini football on the beach, stretching sessions, archery
- Water Activities: Aqua gym, water polo, one swimming pool
Sofitel Spa with L'Occitane
The Sofitel SPA with L’OCCITANE, the first one to open in Mauritius, will offer a fully integrated and holistic well-being journey with a wide range of singular and pioneering treatments using L’OCCITANE en Provence’s signature beauty products. Guests will discover a spa menu, featuring L’OCCITANE en Provence’s leading beauty and spa products. Male guests will also be able to experience relaxing and replenishing treatments with Cade, the brand’s dedicated line for men.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00 (subject to change)