Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa
Free upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board + Unlimited Golf at Avalon + 2 kids stay, play & eat free + Free 30 Mins Professional Photography Session & One Printed Photo Offered
What you get:
- Free upgrade from half-board to full-board (free lunch daily) for all stays until 31st October 2020 or All-inclusive
- Room: Junior suite ocean view, Junior suite oceanfront, Junior suite beachfront, Luxury pool villa or Beachfront suite pool villa
- Free: up to two kids 11 or younger stay free in a one-double room sharing
- A selection of fruit paste in-suite or villa upon arrival
- Unlimited Golf at Avalon - Free 18 holes at Avalon Golf Estate & Country Club + 1 golf cart & 1 tray of driving range balls included (free transfer)
- A complimentary 30 Mins photography session with a professional photographer + One printed photo offered to guest on departure (Applicable on Saturdays & Sundays only)
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Complimentary late check out for a minimum of 2 nights only (applicable for bookings in villas only)
- Minimum 2 nights required for all Junior Suites for stay September 26th, 2020
- All-inclusive guests get access to the hotel until 14:00 after check-out from the room at 12:00
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if you fail to declare your child or book for the wrong age group, you will be required to pay a supplement on arrival
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Explorers Kids Club
Our purpose-built Les Petits Dodos Kids Club in collaboration with Scott Dunn Explorers offers a a fantastic dedicated area to children between four months to 11 years old. A truly timeless Mauritian experience awaits complete with a wading pool and games room including snooker, table football, and tennis. An extensive weekly program filled with stimulating activities such as flower making, face painting and musical games for different age groups, categorized as follows: Globetrotters, Adventurers, Voyagers and Pioneers, keep our younger guests entertained.
Our kid's club is available free of charge to children between 3 to 11 years old. Toddlers aged 4 months to under 3 years old are left under the care of our in-house team of nannies with a supplement fee applying. Whilst younger children can delight in the refreshing coolness of properly air-conditioned rooms; older children are in for a treat with our range of water sports activities, golf, archery, tennis, and more availing.
Operating hours From 10:00am to 10:00pm
Stars offer a magically romantic setting to enjoy a relaxing evening. Our menu features the freshest ingredients and spectacular flavors and brings together the very best Indian Ocean cuisine. Our perfectly prepared dishes celebrate the bounty of the Indian Ocean and the culinary art the islands have to offer: from Africa in the west, Asia in the north, and Indonesia in the east.
2-Course Lunch A la Carte & 4-Course dinner from Chef's set menu
Opening Hours: Breakfast 7.00 - 10.30 | Lunch 12.30 - 14.30 | Dinner 18.30 - 22.00
Activities & Fitness Centre
We have many activities to choose from, ranging from boat trips and watersports, tennis on our twin courts, golf on the nearby 18 holes Avalon Golf Estate, and cooking classes with our expert chefs. When you visit Shanti Maurice, you will never be short of things to do.
Complimentary access to non-motorized water sports as per weekly calendar of activity
Free usage to the State of the Art Technogym equipment at the fitness center & gym, 9 holes pitch & put training green, tennis court, bicycle available free for use within the Resort for a maximum of 2 hours per day