Tea Time at Sea Garden Restaurant | Hibiscus Boutique Hotel
Sea Garden Restaurant - Hibiscus Boutique Hotel
- Afternoon tea or coffee, cake, and pancake
- Not valid for the purchase of other drinks or alcohol
- Valid for dine-in only
- Tea Time: 15:00 - 18:00
- Location: Pereybère
- Validity: Voucher valid for 90 days as from date of purchase
- Reservations: Call merchant directly to select date and time (subject to availability)
- No reservation?: Arrival without reservation may require customers to wait for the next available table
- Amendments: All amendments will need to be confirmed by merchant directly
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- No Cancellation policy: Once a booking is paid for, there are no refunds
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
About Sea Garden Restaurant
Our open restaurant that overlooks the beach and the swimming pool is a privileged space where you can meet in couple, family, or friends for unforgettable moments of exquisite relaxation.
The main restaurant of the Hibiscus Boutique Hotel, Spa and Dive Club welcomes you with breakfast between 07.00 hours to 10.00 hours, for lunch between 12:30 and 15:00, and for dinner between 19:30 and 22:00.
On special occasions, lunch, dinner, and buffet are animated by gala shows and live cuisine demonstrations.
The main bar at the entrance of the restaurant is opened until midnight and offers a variety of exotic cocktails and freshly pressed fruit juices. Light drinks are available also between 12:00 and 15:00.
Hibiscus Boutique Hotel
In the north of Mauritius, cozily nestled in the small village of Pereybere and the heart of the choicest regions of the island, Hibiscus Boutique Hotel offers to our clients a haven of tranquility and serenity in an ambiance of warmth and intimacy.
The doors of our welcoming reception do not slam on your back but open in front of you a surprising site of natural splendor: a magnificent tropical garden run across by a charming stone footpath that leads to a spectacular view of the lagoon and the Indian Ocean.