Day Pass | Tamassa Bel Ombre
What you get:
- All-Inclusive Day Pass
- 10:00 - 16:30 | Unlimited Drinks from All-Inclusive selection: Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- 12:00 - 15:00 | Lunch Buffet & Voucher for 1 burger per person at the famous Burger Truck
- 15:30 - 16:30 | Tea Time
- Access to hotel facilities (boat house, spa & activities are not included)
- Arrival: 10:00
- Departure: 16:30
- Refundable Caution of Rs.500 required per person per beach towel or bring your own
About Tamassa Bel Ombre
Part of the Lux Collective, Tamassa Bel Ombre is located on white beach of south coast of Mauritius island. Set amid a tropical garden, close to the white sandy beaches and cobalt ocean, the hotel is partly surrounded by picturesque mountains and sugarcane fields as well, which makes it a perfect retreat far from the bustling cities. This vibrant 4-star resort is a good pick for fun and relaxation. This All-inclusive hotel is an especially equipped disabled-friendly hotel.
The Show is the main restaurant of the hotel. The restaurant serves buffet style breakfasts and is also a good choice for big groups and families to enjoy dinner while watching the chefs put together dishes that blend the diversified flavours of Mauritius. The buffet themes range from middle eastern to Italian.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Playa restaurant is an À la Carte restaurant where meals are savoured while feeling the shallow water of the beach under the blue sky. You get to enjoy a Mediterranean-inspired menu complimented by a list of international wines, local rums, and classic cocktails. You can even try the signature candy floss coffee after your meal.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Food Burger Truck
In the mood for a burger? Tamassa's Food Truck serves mouthwatering burgers with homemade fries. At night this scenic spot next to the main pool turns into a Rum Truck. It is easily the favourite corner for burger-eaters and rum-lovers.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00
''Scoop" Ice Cream Parlour
Pop by the ‘Scoop’ Ice Cream Parlour and indulge in a refreshing sweet treat. You can order a homemade on-site ice-cream or sorbet scoop in any of your favourite classic or the ever-changing new flavours. Occasional visits to Ice Cream Parlour will definitely add a more joyous note to your beach holidays.
Opening Hours: 12:00 - 15:00
The B Bar is the ideal place to meet over drinks. The atmosphere of the bar will make you want to linger longer for more special and fun moments. Afternoon tea is also served should you crave for a small snack.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 00:00
Jalsa Night Club
Jalsa is the perfect spot for socializing, enjoying a drink with friends, or dancing the night away. The resort nightclub is opened till early morning.
Opening Hours: 23:00 - 02:00
Experience an evening at the Rum Truck by sampling the raw product and the true flavour of the Sugar Island. You get to enjoy a tasting and even try a few shots of your choice after.
Opening Hours: 19:00 - 23:00 (Opened Monday, Wednesday & Saturday)
Kids Club & Teens Club
The Kids Club has a large amphitheatre shape with a dining room on the terrace, sand pit and a nap room. The younger guests are kept busy with indoor games, pool games, Creole lessons, pillow fighting, face painting, crab hunting, fun on the beach under the supervision of qualified team members. A baby-sitting service is available on request with a supplement from 09:00 to 22:00.
Tam Tam Club: Age 3 to 11 years
Opening Hours: 09:00 -22:00
Studio 17 Club: Age 12 to 17 years
Opening Hours: 08:00 - 23:00
Access to swimming pool: No lifeguard on duty. Neither the Hotel not the management, the employees the proposes, and/or agents of the hotel will be liable for any direct or indirect damage or prejudice which any guest of the Hotel may suffer as a result of using the swimming pool.
Entertainment: Free Entertainment program on weekends: Sunday Apero, Fun party times, Beach Party, Zumba session, Trivial game & more
Water Activities: Complimentary: windsurfing, pedal boat, kayak, aquagym, sailing, snorkelling, glass-bottom boat. For a fee: speedboat ride, scuba-diving, deep sea fishing.
Land Activities: Unlimited access to our gym center, floodlit tennis courts (rackets provided), tennis balls can be purchased at reception, table tennis, bocce balls, beach volley, bicycle excursion (non-guided tours only).
Fitness Centre (06:00 - 20:00): High quality modern equipment, body building, stretching, progressive and adapted exercises.
Note: Land & water activities at the hotel are not included in the day & evening packages
Santosha Mindful Wellness
Santosha Mindful Wellness is at the heart of landscaped gardens. The soft hues of the surrounding greens add to the harmonious setting of the spa. Enjoy the spa treatments on the days you feel like taking a break from the dynamic atmosphere of the hotel.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00
Access to Sauna & Hammam (steam room) is restricted & not operational until further notice
Note: Spa at the hotel is not included in the day & evening packages
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens and dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Customer Conditions:
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account