Le Meridien lle Maurice
What you get:
- 20% Discount on Spa treatments at Explore Spa by Le Meridien
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Effective as from 01st November, Beachfront Premium Room will be changed to Junior Suite & Deluxe Ocean View King Room will be changed to Junior Suite Beach Bliss
- Minimum 2 nights required
- Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
- Starts at 15:00 on arrival date & ends at 12:00 on departure date
- Lunch will be served on check-out date
- Unlimited drinks (until 23:00) are marked on menu list for all-inclusive guests
- Minibar is not included
About Le Meridien Ile Maurice
Located on the bay of Pointe aux Piments on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Méridien Ile Maurice offers a kilometre-long stretch of white sandy beaches and spectacular views of the warm turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. The hotel features a plethora of tropical inspirations, from the local artwork in the lobby to the authentic flavours of the restaurants, gardens of Eden and sundowner balconies, creating the perfect atmosphere for an island vacation.
Nomad, known for its "à la minute" cuisine, is a restaurant that offers a menu of local and international dishes. The restaurant also has a terrace with a panoramic view of the Indian Ocean, ideal for an outdoor dinner. Guests can also witness the savoir-faire of the chefs through the open kitchen of the restaurant.
Opening hours: Continental Breakfast from 06:00 to 07:00, Full American Breakfast from 07:00 - 10:30 | Dinner 19:00 – 22:30
Paparazzi is a beach restaurant specializing in Italian cuisine. Barely a few steps away from the shore, the restaurant is the perfect pick for a very serene setting to enjoy your meal, with the waves lapping in the background.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 – 10:30 | Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 – 23:00
Are you a fan of Indian cuisine? At the hotel's poolside restaurant, Kumin offers authentic Indian dishes that will take you on a culinary journey. The poolside dining experience is certainly unforgettable with traditionally presented dishes that are a feast for the eyes.
Opening Hours: 19:00 – 22:30
This à la carte restaurant is known for its unique menu, featuring Mediterranean dishes with a special touch of Mauritian cuisine. Zoli Mamzel has an ocean view and offers the perfect setting for a leisurely and enjoyable experience.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 – 22:30
Located next to the main pool and the turquoise waters of the Indian ocean, the bar is the perfect spot for a refreshing cocktail on a warm day.
Opening Hours: From 11:00 to 20:00
Nirvana Pool Bar
Experience a pieds dans l'eau moment at the Adult Only Nirvana Pool Bar. The pool bar offers a range of sparkling cocktails and mini plates.
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 23:00
Le Méridien Family Kids Club
This space dedicated to the children is an indoor and outdoor secured playground for younger guests between 4 to 12 years. A range of exciting activities like sandcastle building, face painting, water-gun fights, sega dance initiation are organised to occupy the young minds while the adults relax and enjoy their free time.
Le Méridien Ile Maurice promises an array of activities.
Water Activities: Water-skiing, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, pedal boat, snorkeling, scuba diving
Land Activities: Beach games, bocce ball, tennis court
Explore Spa by Le Meridien
Explore Spa offers a range of treatments and services designed to stimulate, engage and invigorate the senses. With its refined concept, Explore promises an elegant, extremely private and rejuvenated spa experience.
Opening Hours: From 08:30 to 19:30
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Hotel Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation & ID must be shown by all customers on arrival
- Food allergies and dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Other Conditions:
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account