Saturday Midi Minuit at the C Beach Club
Midi Minuit at the C Beach Club
- Dj's Lined up from noon to midnight
- Access to restaurant & bars (Happy hour from 17:00 - 18:00)
- Access to the swimming pool (including kids pool), the beach & sunbeds
- Selected non-motorised water sports
- Event time: 12:00 - 00:00
- Location: The C Beach Club, Bel Ombre
- Validity: Voucher valid only on 07th October 2023
About C Beach Club
Located in the heart of the Heritage Bel Ombre estate, C Beach Club offers a hedonistic experience in a stylish yet understated atmosphere. The better to enjoy an exceptional seaside experience, sun worshippers can relax in the beach club’s cozy lounge areas overlooking the beautiful white sand beach while those of an athletic bent will enjoy the numerous water activities on offer. The Club also provides for the pleasures of the palate with a sun-drenched cuisine at Cyan, the Club’s restaurant. Guests can create their own GIN cocktail at the Chill Gin bar or savor rosés from around the world at the Calanca rosé cellar. As the only beach club on Mauritius’ southern coast, C Beach Club is the ideal place in which to indulge, relax and just have fun. Its incomparable seaside atmosphere is perfect for every age and interest... day and night!
Luxury holidays are the ultimate in relaxation and the perfect opportunity to indulge your senses. There is no fumbling around for cash and coins as you feel everyday stresses disappear.
Cyan - The Club's Restaurant
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine next to the pool with a majestic view of the Lagoon at Coast restaurant Cyan, which is the tropical and contemporary design of this trendy beach club complements perfectly the delicious international cuisine.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Important Conditions:
- Reservations: All events are on a specific date and time
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Bad weather: Events are subject to change depending on conditions
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Customer Conditions:
- No Cancellation policy: Once a booking is paid for, there are no refunds
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account