RIU Le Morne Club Hotel & Resort (Adults Only)
Book by 15th August & Save an extra 25%:
- Applicable on stays until 30th September 2022
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Starts at 15:00 on the arrival date and ends at 15:00 on the departure date
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
- Lunch is served on the departure date
- Unlimited Drinks: Unlimited locally bottled spirits, wine, beers & soft drinks served 24-hour a day
- Snacks are not included
About RIU Le Morne Club Hotel & Resort
RIU Le Morne (All-Inclusive 24h) is an adult-only hotel, located on Le Morne Peninsula, to the southwest of Mauritius, inside the resort also made up by the RIU Creole Hotel. Renovated during the summer of 2014, there is no better place to stay for those who want to relax on the soft white beaches and crystal-clear waters of this heavenly setting.
RIU Le Morne offers guests an exclusive ambiance, with four restaurants, five bars, a freshwater swimming pool, and a chill-out area. Its top-quality cuisine (all-Inclusive 24h) offers a wide range of fresh products and hot and cold dishes cooked to order, not forgetting the special thematic buffet nights.
Water sports lovers will be in their element: windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, and paddle surfing are all on offer. Don’t miss the chance to try out diving in the swimming pool or RiuFit with aqua gym, stretching and bums, tums, and thighs sessions held in the RIU Creole Hotel. If you’d rather take things a bit easier, you can participate in RIU Art, an artistic-creative program. When the night comes, fun is on the menu. RIU offers live music and shows, plus free access to the Resort’s karaoke.
From early in the morning, our guests have at their disposal the exclusive service All-Inclusive by RIU Hotels. Sports, entertainment, children's games, and leisure for adults, all designed and carefully prepared for our clients to put aside their daily lives and devote themselves only to have fun. Good food and drink have become one of the centerpieces of the RIU product and the chain’s restaurants offer an excellent range of high-quality products and dishes. As well as the buffet restaurant, guests have the option of the different specialties at the hotel’s theme restaurants.