RIU Le Morne Club Hotel & Resort (Adults Only)
Special Offer, until 15th Feb 2022:
- Save an extra 33%, on all stays as from 07th Jan to 31st Mar 2022
What you get:
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- All-Inclusive starts at 15:00 on the arrival date and ends at 15:00 on the departure date
- Lunch will be served on the check-out date
- Unlimited Drinks: local spirits, wine, beers & soft drinks served 24 hours per day
- Snack bar not included upon check-in
- Free daily entertainment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Note: Early check-in as from 12:00 with lunch & late check-out with room until 15:00 are payable at the hotel at Rs.1,500 per adult (subject to availability)
- Only double-vaccinated guests are allowed at the hotel premises, except 1 dose for Johnson&Johnson
- This is an Adults-Only Hotel (as from 18 years old)
- Theatre closed until further notice
- Guests are required to wear an "All-Inclusive" wristband, provided on check-in for identification purpose
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine prior to check-in date
- As from 19th February 2022, it is compulsory that guests must have 2 doses & 1 booster dose to gain access in the hotel premises
- Vaccination card & ID card are compulsory, & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 12 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time & are allowed to stay in the same resort, being accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- If any guests do not have the 2 doses or if PCR test done is positive, concerned resort will not take the current booking
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Given the new situation caused by Covid-19, we are working to ensure our customers’ wellbeing and peace of mind. Please be aware that, in order to meet each country’s hygiene requirements, there may be some changes to each hotel’s services or facilities that differ from what is described on the website. By booking a stay with RIU Hotels & Resorts you are expressing your acceptance that some of the hotel’s services or facilities may differ from those described on the website.
The following services are not available or have been modified:
- Theatre not available
- The main bar will be opened until 02:00 am
- The snack bar will be closed
- Hammam & Jacuzzi are not available
About RIU Le Morne Club Hotel & Resort
RIU Le Morne (All-Inclusive 24h) is an adult-only hotel, located on Le Morne Peninsula, to the southwest of Mauritius, inside the resort also made up by the RIU Creole Hotel. Renovated during the summer of 2014, there is no better place to stay for those who want to relax on the soft white beaches and crystal-clear waters of this heavenly setting.
RIU Le Morne offers guests an exclusive ambiance, with four restaurants, five bars, a freshwater swimming pool, and a chill-out area. Its top-quality cuisine (all-Inclusive 24h) offers a wide range of fresh products and hot and cold dishes cooked to order, not forgetting the special thematic buffet nights.
Water sports lovers will be in their element: windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, and paddle surfing are all on offer. Don’t miss the chance to try out diving in the swimming pool or RiuFit with aqua gym, stretching and bums, tums, and thighs sessions held in the RIU Creole Hotel. If you’d rather take things a bit easier, you can participate in RIU Art, an artistic-creative program. When the night comes, fun is on the menu. RIU offers live music and shows, plus free access to the Resort’s karaoke.
From early in the morning, our guests have at their disposal the exclusive service All-Inclusive by RIU Hotels. Sports, entertainment, children's games, and leisure for adults, all designed and carefully prepared for our clients to put aside their daily lives and devote themselves only to have fun. Good food and drink have become one of the centerpieces of the RIU product and the chain’s restaurants offer an excellent range of high-quality products and dishes. As well as the buffet restaurant, guests have the option of the different specialties at the hotel’s theme restaurants. The best cuisine is also available for guests staying at hotels with the All-Inclusive service. Come to RIU Le Morne and enjoy the best offers of Mauritius to spend some relaxing time at the spectacular beach.
Krystal & Riu Hotels Theme Restaurants
Great chefs know that there is more to food than the taste: it is crucial to involve the other senses too. This is exactly the philosophy behind our Krystal restaurants: gourmet restaurants created by acclaimed chefs working together with RIU Hotels. The approach is based on the best in New Cookery from around the world with its goal: to give diners a journey into the unexplored terrain of exquisite new sensations.
Take a seat, relax and enjoy the best, most authentic atmosphere. At RIU Hotels, we offer a range of tastes from around the world: delicious dishes with the finest international textures and flavors at the Mexican, Italian, SteakHouse, Asian, and the renowned Japanese 'Kawachi' theme restaurants. They also feature our carefully selected wine menus.