Namaste - Caudan
As its name, Namaste, itself suggests, you will be taken on a cultural trip to discover the traditional Indian cuisine
Namaste - Caudan
- Main course with starter & dessert (Menu detailed below)
- Not valid for the purchase of drinks or alcohol
Location: First Floor, Caudan Waterfront, Port-Louis
- Call Namaste - Caudan to make a reservation (subject to availability)
- Dinner: 18:00 - 22:00
- Arrival without reservation may require you to wait for the next available table
- Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the restaurant
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
Starter (Choose 1):
- Chicken or Veg Pakoras
- Tandoori Grilled Fish Tikka and Salads
- Grilled Malai Chicken and Salads
Main (Choose 1): Served with Dal Makhani, naan and rice
- Butter Chicken: Tender chicken cooked in tomato paste and finished in butter and cream
- Chicken Tikka Massala: Roasted chicken cubes cooked with chopped tomato and onion garnish with fresh cream
- Fish Korma: Boneless fish cooked in onion and masala
- Lamb Rogan Josh: A combination of mutton and yogurt finished with ginger and garlic with a touch of saffron
- Karahi Paneer: Cottage cheese tossed with herbs, homemade spices and cooked in a karahi
- Malai Kofta: Spicy minced balls in a mild yellow gravy
Dessert (Choose 1):
- Kulfi Malai
- Ras Malai
- Cold Towel upon arrival
- Snacking: Pappadam, Pickles & Chutney
For over 15 years, Namaste Restaurant has been offering a unique fine dining experience to lovers of Indian Cuisine.
Our cuisine is the food of Nobles, Shahs and Badshas, of Rajas and Maharajas. This cuisine is a real blend of history, culture and taste. And it goes back to centuries.
Over the years we have maintained the authenticity and the high quality of this Royal Cuisine of North India. All sustained by our Indian Chefs trained to maintain Namaste’s standard.
Namaste is based at Caudan Waterfront in a historical building and offers a fantastic view of the sea front.
We do organize group dinners, lunch, and private parties at budgets which are competitive and as per our guests’ requirements.
A Dinner or Lunch at Namaste is a unique cultural voyage and we invite you to experience this cultural trip.