Your safety matters. If you think the coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans, visit our Help Center.
Mei Yan Restaurant | Aanari Hotel & Spa
Brunch every Sunday at Aanari Hotel & Spa on a delightful All You Can Eat Buffet
Mei Yan Restaurant - Aanari Hotel & Spa
- Brunch (Menu detailed below)
- Valid for tea, coffee & flavored water
- Not valid for the purchase of other drinks or alcohol
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid only on Sundays
- Call Mei Yan Restaurant to make a reservation (subject to availability)
- Arrival without reservation may require you to wait for the Next available table
- Brunch: 11:00 - 14:30
- Location: Flic-en-Flac
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the restaurant
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Selection of cheese
- selection of cold cuts
- Seasonal fresh fruits
- Selection of pastries
- Selection of desserts
- Bread Station
- Dim sum, Chinese & Mauritian cuisine
Drinks: Tea, coffee & flavored water
- Access to swimming pool & changing room provided
- Free Wifi
About Mei Yan Restaurant
Located in Flic en Flac, the Mei Yan Restaurant is a reputed Chinese restaurant offering classic and exotic dishes specially prepared by Chinese Master Chefs, from Mainland China. Renowned for its Peking Duck and seafood specialties, the restaurant boasts of an elegant setting and a relaxed atmosphere.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:30 - 22:00
Aanari Hotel & Spa
Fifty rooms of all styles in a two-wings complex ideally located in the heart of the village of Flic en Flac on the West coast of Mauritius. Right across one of the best beaches of the island with a center stage to the stunning Mauritian sunset.
Mei Yan, The Colonial Bar, The Colonial Garden serving Food & Drinks all around, private dining rooms, and event spaces. Amrita Spa for your most relaxing vacation, full gym, outdoor swimming pool on a two-tiered sundeck. Do some shopping on premises at The Pasadena Village or mix it up in the village in all the good restaurants, bars and night clubs.