Day Use | Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa
All-Inclusive: Room + Lunch + Unlimited Drinks + Optional 60 Min Massage + Access to Swimming pool
What you get - Choose 1 Option:
- Offer is available during weekdays only - Mondays to Thursday
- Duration: 6.5 Hours
- N°1: All-Inclusive Day-Use Room: Room, Lunch & Drinks
- N°2: All-Inclusive Day-Use Room + Massage (Adults Only): Room, Lunch, Drinks & 60-Min Massage (spa treatment detailed below)
- Lunch at Nautilus or Aqua Restaurant (12:00 - 14:30) (Call hotel for available options for Lunch)
- Unlimited Drinks (10:30 - 17:00): Soft drinks, selected cocktails (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), selected wines by glass, beer & locally bottled spirits
- Free access to fitness centre & swimming pool (towels provided)
- Free Activities
Get yourself pampered with a 60-Min massage by selecting Option 2
- Optional 60-Min Swedish or Aromatherapy Massage (09:30 - 14:00) - Reservation required minimum of 48 hours, with spa, prior to arrival
- Check-in: 10:30
- Check-out: 17:00
- All meals will be served according to sanitary protocols in order to provide a safe and clean environment to guests
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- As from the 1st of October 2021, all non-vaccinated guests against Covid-19 might not be allowed access to hotels (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa
Beautifully situated on a gorgeous island in the Indian Ocean, the Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa, Mauritius offers a serene tropical getaway. This remarkable adult-only resort on the eastern shores of Mauritius features breathtaking vistas, while the sand and clear aquamarine waters lie just outside the door. Guests enjoy numerous beach activities as well as proximity to local attractions such as the Grand Bay tourist hub and the Flacq market.
To further enhance your exotic beach vacation, our 4-star accommodation includes elegant interior design and modern amenities such as minibars and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Dining is also a pleasure with 3 on-site restaurants, perfect for celebrating special occasions over the finest local and international cuisine. When you're not out enjoying the sand and saltwater, take advantage of relaxing services at the spa or take a dip in the lavish swimming pool. Additionally, our hotel features a stylish conference room with gorgeous views, suitable for small functions of up to 16 delegates.
Enjoy ocean views from our rooms at the breathtaking destination of Mauritius at Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa. At our hotel, two restaurants and bar are the perfect introduction to this Indian Ocean island’s unique cuisine. Sample tropical Mauritian dishes cooked up by our experienced chefs or enjoy familiar international dishes in a serene setting.
Set sail onboard the Nautilus: an exploration of the world’s greatest dishes awaits! From our Super Breakfast morning spread to colorful set menus or à la carte for lunch and dinner, you’ll find local produce and dishes from near and far to enjoy. Take in the relaxing view of the pool from this all-day restaurant.
- Semi Buffet or Set Menu or Family Style menu (as indicated by the hotel)
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 14:30 | Dinner 18:30 - 22:30
Aqua Beach Restaurant
Perfect for a casual dining experience or a relaxed lunch. Served bistro-style, you can enjoy homemade pizzas and grills for lunch or seafood platters and delicious steaks for dinner.
Note: Restaurant is a-la-carte & upon reservation with supplement
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 14:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Aqua Beach Bar
The Aqua Beach Bar is perfect to enjoy our tropical cocktails under the shades of the palms, feet in the sand. Our beach bar provides a unique setting for a soothing ambiance.
Opening Hours: 11:00 - 22:30 | Afternoon Tea 16:00 - 17:00
Experience the untamed wilderness of the east coast like never before in an array of unique outdoor activities.
- Kids Activities: Sand Castle competition, Create your own Mask, Lego Fun, Coloring Fun, and many more
- Land Activities: Fitness Center, Pool Volley, Darts & Bocce Balls
- Water Activities: 1 Swimming Pool & activities available at Boathouse
Indulge in a pampering treatment at The Spa, comprising of 5 treatment rooms including 3 couple cabins, 2 single cabins, hammam, nail salon, wellness area and many more.
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 20:00