Day Pass | Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa
All-Inclusive: Lunch + Unlimited Selected Drinks + Swimming Pool
What you get:
- Duration: 6.5 Hours
- All-Inclusive Day Pass: Lunch & Unlimited Drinks (room not included)
- Lunch Set Menu or à la Carte at Le Comptoir Restaurant from 12:00 - 14:30
- Unlimited Drinks (10:30 - 17:00): Soft drinks, Selected Cocktails (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), Selected Wines by the glass, Beer & Locally bottled spirits
- Tea Time (15:30 - 16:30): Cookies or Cakes at Le Comptoir Restaurant
- Free Land activities
- Free access to the swimming pool (towels provided) & Fitness center
- Check-in: 10:30
- Check-out: 17:00
- Day-use room is not included
- All meals will be served according to sanitary protocols in order to provide a safe and clean environment to guests
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- Johnson & Johnson: If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date
- Other vaccines which require 2 doses: 2nd injection to be completed 15 days prior to the arrival date
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa
Set on a preserved beach of the northeastern coast that frames the Azuri village, Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa delivers guests a distinctive getaway experience. It is an ideal retreat for couples and an enjoyable holiday for families. The island has the world’s 3rd largest coral reef and is renowned for its white-sand beaches and clear lagoons.
Just a few steps away from the beach, the 100 rooms of the Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa open out onto furnished balconies or terraces that overlook the verdant tropical surroundings of the resort. Indulge in culinary delicacies at our 3 restaurants and bars that offer local, Mediterranean, and international cuisine. Guests can relax by the pool with a refreshing cocktail from the poolside Cyan Bar. Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa also boasts an array of land and water sports. Guests can also unwind at our spa for a relaxing holiday. Those traveling for business can take advantage of well-equipped meeting facilities.
Discover the best of beachside dining - Choose from our three restaurants, the cafe, and bars at the Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa, Mauritius. Our venues are perfect places to sample authentic Mauritian flavors as well as international favorites. Our hotel’s stunning beach setting provides a beautiful backdrop for outdoor and indoor dining that no one will forget.
Ocean One Beach Club & Restaurant
The Ocean One Beach Club & Restaurant is the perfect spot to enjoy a perfect Sunday brunch and the best option for those who seek to spend the whole day in the sand while awaiting a delicious cocktail at sundown. Our exclusive beachfront restaurant offers seafood and local specialties with stunning seaside views.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 | Bar as from 11:00 to 20:00
Le Comptoir Restaurant
Buffet lovers will love Le Comptoir where food from around the world and local dishes are served and can be enjoyed in a stylish setup overlooking the pool. A feast for the eyes and the palate, it is the perfect spot for those seeking to taste an array of international and local cuisine.
- Semi Buffet or Set Menu or Family Style Menu (as indicated by the hotel)
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00
Black Rock Bar & Grill
For those looking to enjoy the best cuts on the island, the Black Rock Bar & Grill is the place to be. Savor the best meat, tapas, and burgers in the casual atmosphere of the steak house, or enjoy the stunning views of the lagoon from its private deck.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 | Bar as from 11:00 to 23:00
If you are in for a quick bite or a sweet treat, the homemade pastries, delicious coffees and mouth-watering cakes at The Café are the perfect solution for you. It’s air-conditioned inside, while it also offers a pleasant outside terrace for soaking up the sun with a drink and a light bite.
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 20:00
Cyan Pool Bar
Let your cares slip away at our bar that’s ideal for an island cocktail while soaking in the sun. Indulge in our exclusive selection of drinks, snacks, and bistro burgers in this perfect spot to unwind close to the pool.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 23:00
The Kids Club, exclusively available to our younger guests is open daily (close for lunch and dinner break). A large range of indoor and outdoor facilities includes bingo night, shell collection, sega lesson, and many more activities that create the perfect holiday for the little ones.
Operating Hours: From 09:00 to 22:00
The swimming pool and the pool bar make the beachfront the perfect place to laze the day away. For those looking for a dash of action, the full range of water sport activities such as snorkeling, kayaking will certainly keep them busy. Land activities include four tennis courts, archery, beach volleyball, bocce ball, bicycle rides (some activities at a charge).
Land Activities: Fitness Center, Beach Volleyball, Darts & Bocce Balls
Water Activities: 2 Swimming Pools & activities available at Boathouse
Combining the elegant blend of tranquility with the natural surroundings the resort has to offer, The Spa by Radisson Blu Azuri offers a range of exquisite beauty treatments, blissful massages, and rejuvenating facials.
The Spa combines traditional therapies with the natural surroundings that the resort has to offer. Annexed to the spa, is our fully-equipped fitness center. Feel revitalized with our wellness activities available in the resort such as yoga, pilates or serenity walks along the beach.
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 20:00