Preskil Island Resort Mauritius
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Minimum 2 nights required on 15th September, 22nd September & 29th September
- Breakfast & Dinner (Lunch & drinks not included)
- Starts at 14:00 on the arrival date and ends at 15:00 on the departure date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts with breakfast & ends at 23:30
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
- Lunch are served at Buffet Restaurant (Subject to change, Buffet depends on the hotel's occupancy)
- Lunch will be served on the departure date
- Unlimited Drinks: Locally bottles spirits, wine draught beers & soft drinks from 10:00 - 23:30 at Main Bar
- All drinks included in the All-Inclusive package are marked on the menu of the bar and the minibar
- Minibar: A selection of drinks is refilled once per day
About Preskil Island Resort Mauritius
The Preskil Island Resort is the perfect choice if you want to experience the calmness and beauty of the South East Coast of Mauritius. The hotel is perfectly located to offer spectacular views of the surrounding islets like île aux Aigrettes and île aux Phare while flaunting a breathtaking landscape of the Lion Mountain.
As a member of the Southern Cross Hotels, this 4-star family hotel is the ideal destination for any type of vacationer. The charm of Preskil Island Resort lies not only in its location, but the friendliness and warmth of the setting and hospitality offered that will make you instantly feel at home.
The Rendez-Vous restaurant can be described as the hotel’s meeting point. This is where your day starts with a breakfast buffet offering a variety of classic and exclusive flavors. You can observe the chefs and interact with them while they put together the freshest local ingredients and best-imported products to create a memorable culinary experience for you.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 | Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:30 - 22:00
Relish on revisited Mauritian culinary specialities for lunch while enjoying a breathtaking view of île aux Aigrettes at 1810. The beach restaurant serves seafood dishes made and presented in unique ways.
Opening Hours: As from 12:00
The Mosaic sets a different touch with the traditional cuisine it offers. Here, you can enjoy mediterranean flavours in a very convivial atmosphere. You will definitely be impressed with the dishes made from fresh Western ingredients or arranged with delicious oriental spices.
You can rely on the mixologists at Medley Bar to impress you with a creative cocktail that matches or exceed your expectations. The bar has a ‘’Best Brew’’ concept offers a range of 12 beers from 12 different countries. If you are a wine enthusiast, you will have an array of selected wines to choose from
Tikoulou Kids Club
The Tikoulou Kids Club is based on the endearing character of Tikoulou. With its wide range of fun and entertaining activities, the club guarantees a memorable experience to children aged 3 to 11. Children from 3 to 11 years are admitted in the mini club only if accompanied by one parent, otherwise access will be refused.
The hotel offers a wide range of water and land activities that you can discover during your stay.
Water Activities: Pedal boat, stand-up paddle, snorkeling, glass-bottomed boat, Introductory windsurfing & water-skiing courses, kitesurfing & kite foiling lessons, Scuba Diving
Land Activities: Football, volleyball, tennis, petanque courts
Banyan Spa combines traditional holistic therapies with modern techniques, using the purest natural ingredients to create unique treatments designed to leave you with beautiful skin and a renewed sense of inner calm. Seize the opportunity to discover the therapeutic benefits of water by visiting the Waterfall Spa and other therapeutic treatments- a unique experience to enjoy without moderation!
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Hotel Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation & ID must be shown by all customers on arrival
- Food allergies and dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Other Conditions:
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account