Your safety matters. If you think the coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans, visit our Help Center.
Pereybere Hotel & Spa
Room Only + Free Late Check-out +
What you get:
- Room Only (breakfast, lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- Room: Deluxe or Premiere suite
- Free Late check-out till 17:00 on departure day
- Free beach towels
- Free access to the swimming pool
- Free unlimited access to hammam, sauna, jacuzzi & gym
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00 (late check-out until 17:00)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Pereybere Hotel & Spa
Nestled in the heart of Pereybere,this brand new redesigned Boutique hotel since May 2017 is a pioneer in the Mauritius hotel/tourism industry. The hotel offers everything holiday-makers could possibly want: Beautifully appointed luxurious hotel rooms with fully furnished self-catering Suites. Pereybere Hotel & Spa has everything to help you relax after a long day in the sun whilst on holiday in Mauritius!
This charming Mauritian hotel is ideally situated along the coastal road in the heart of the fishing village of Pereybere, Grand Baie facing the most beautiful beach of the island of Mauritius. Pereybere beach has the best stretch of coral sands and clearest waters that Mauritius can offer. Once you are here, you will discover the white sandy beach of Pereybere.
Cote D’Azur Restaurant
Located opposite the public beach of Pereybere, Cote D’Azur Restaurant offers the perfect blend of light meals with a touch of exoticism and relaxed atmosphere. Very popular restaurant serving both Mauritian and International flavours as well as Mediterranean cuisine in a pleasant space that combines style with informality. It operates A La Carte, for breakfast, lunch and dinner with daily chef’s special menus in the evening.
Fresh lobster is the pick of the menu, while other delicious mains include a whole crab cooked in white wine, and lobster ravioli with fresh mushroom and cucumber quenelle. The secrets to our success are our commitment to providing fresh, great tasting dishes, unsurpassed hospitality and impeccable customer service.
We welcome you to the Cote D’Azur Restaurant and promise you will enjoy your dining experience.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 18:00 - 22:00 | Bar as from 10:30 to 17:00