Day Use | Pereybere Hotel & Spa (Adults Only)
Room Only + Free Unlimited Access to Hammam, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Gym and Swimming Pool
What you get:
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Day-Use Room Only (lunch & drinks not included)
- Free access to the swimming pool
- Free unlimited access to hammam, sauna, jacuzzi & gym
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 17:00
- This is an Adults-Only offer (as from 18 years old)
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- Johnson & Johnson: If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date
- Other vaccines which require 2 doses: 2nd injection to be completed 15 days prior to the arrival date
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Pereybere Hotel & Spa
Nestled in the heart of Pereybere, this brand-new redesigned Boutique hotel since May 2017 is a pioneer in the Mauritius hotel/tourism industry. The hotel offers everything holiday-makers could want: Beautifully appointed luxurious hotel rooms with fully furnished self-catering Suites. Pereybere Hotel & Spa has everything to help you relax after a long day in the sun whilst on holiday in Mauritius!
This charming Mauritian hotel is ideally situated along the coastal road in the heart of the fishing village of Pereybere, Grand Baie facing the most beautiful beach of the island of Mauritius. Pereybere beach has the best stretch of coral sands and the clearest waters that Mauritius can offer. Once you are here, you will discover the white sandy beach of Pereybere.
Cote D’Azur Restaurant
Located opposite the public beach of Pereybere, Cote D’Azur Restaurant offers the perfect blend of light meals with a touch of exoticism in a relaxed atmosphere. This very popular restaurant serves both Mauritian and International flavours as well as Mediterranean cuisine in a pleasant space that combines style with informality. It operates A La Carte, for breakfast, lunch and dinner with daily chef’s special menus in the evening.
Fresh lobster is the pick of the menu, while other delicious mains include a whole crab cooked in white wine and lobster ravioli with fresh mushroom and cucumber quenelle. The secrets to our success are our commitment to providing fresh, great tasting dishes, unsurpassed hospitality and impeccable customer service.
We welcome you to the Cote D’Azur Restaurant and promise you will enjoy your dining experience.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 18:00 - 22:00 | Bar as from 10:30 to 17:00