Pearle Beach Resort & Spa
All-Inclusive + Book 2 Nights & Save up to Rs.750 + 2 Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free + Access to Hotel Facilities
- Book 2 Nights & Save up to Rs.750 per night
- Applicable until 02nd November 2021
- Select Option N°2
- Minimum 2 Night requirement
What you get:
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- All-Inclusive starts as from 14:00 on arrival date and ends at 14:00 on departure date
- Free room upgrade from Economy Room to Deluxe Room (subject to availability)
- Free: 2 kids up to 4 years stay, play & eat for free, sharing parents' room
- Access to hotel facilities
- Boat House available everyday
- Minimum 2 Night requirement on 30th & 31st Oct 2021 and 24th & 25th Dec and 30th Dec 2021 - 03rd Jan 2022
Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary offer:
- Sparkling wine
- Gifts in the room (Pashmina + polo shirt)
- Special Candle Light Dinner
- Complimentary cake (applicable only for wedding anniversary)
- 25% discount on Spa treatment
- Compulsory: A wedding certificate not older than 12 months must be presented upon check-in
- Kindly inform MariDeal Team prior to arrival for honeymoon offer
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Free Early Check-in & Late Check-out (subject to availability)
- Note: Due to sanitary protocols, all meals will be plated service
- Compulsory Gala Dinner supplements are not included & payable directly at the hotel upon check-in:
- Christmas' Eve (24th Dec 2021) at Rs.1,500 per adult, Rs.1,000 per teen (12-16), Rs.750 per child (5-11) & free of charge per child up to 4 years old
- New Years' Eve (31st Dec 2021) at Rs.2,000 per adult, Rs.1,250 per teen (12-16), Rs.1,000 per child (5-11) & free of charge per child up to 4 years old
- All Deluxe rooms are beachfront rooms either facing the sea or pool
- Cake for birthdays /Wedding anniversary: Guests are requested to re-confirm their order at the reception desk upon arrival.
- Guests are advised to avoid leaving their children unattended in the hotel premises
- Guests are required to wear appropriate swimming suit for the pool
- Dinner dress code: Casual chic - No slippers, no shorts for men, no sleeveless t-shirt
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- Johnson & Johnson: If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date
- Other vaccines which require 2 doses: 2nd injection to be completed 15 days prior to the arrival date
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- All-Inclusive includes breakfast, lunch, dinner & unlimited drinks
- All-Inclusive starts as from 14:00 on arrival date and ends at 14:00 on departure date
- Note: Dinner or Lunch will be set menu or buffet
About Pearle Beach Resort & Spa
Escape to Pearle Beach Resort & Spa in the tropical island of Mauritius for a dream getaway. This idyllic setting, where lush green landscapes coexist alongside pristine beaches and the shimmering turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, captures the very essence of luxury.
Let yourself be drawn, with your significant other or family, to exquisite cuisine, a unique depth of local and international flavours, coupled with a plethora of land and water activities, all of which are sprinkled with a touch of authenticity you will find nowhere else.
Located off the breathtaking West Coast, in Flic en Flac, Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is your passport to a sun-kissed holiday.
And when it is finally time to leave, be prepared to bring back, along with a golden tan, the desire to come back.
Horizon is the hotel’s main restaurant with the capacity to accommodate 175 people. Live a scrumptious experience under a high thatched roof and with the beach at your fingertips; all you need to feel at home and get into the holiday spirit. No better way to savor your meals than against the magnificent backdrop of the sparkling lagoon. Choose from our large selection of culinary delights from around the world, and don’t hesitate to call on our beach service for a snack while lounging on the sand or at the poolside. However, it is disabled-friendly.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:30 - 22:00
Oceanic restaurant has a charming structure with seating capacity of 32 people, is aptly named. Its architecture, reminiscent of an ocean liner, will make you feel as if you have left the mainland and set sail for a fantastic culinary voyage.
Live a unique experience in this “à la carte” restaurant while the Indian Ocean undulates quietly not far from your table; the perfect setting for a romantic dinner. Oceanic’s speciality: grilled seafood, masterfully prepared by the chef. And to complete this enticing picture, every evening, a wide range of entertainment is offered.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:30 - 22:00
Ideally located between the beach and the pool, Citronel Bar offers a large selection of drinks. In addition to internationally acclaimed cocktails, the bar also features Pearle Beach’s signature blends such as the must-have “Citronella Punch”, a refreshing blend of brown rum, white rum, fresh lemongrass, and passion fruit, for a touch of colour.
Citronel serves a wide variety of dishes including salads, pizzas, a la carte dishes and even pancakes, as from 3 pm onwards. At the end of the day, nestled on the beachfront terrace with your favourite tropical cocktail in hand, take the time to enjoy the magnificent sunset over the ocean.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 00:00
Nothing beats a spa break during your stay to relax and reconnect with yourself.
At Pearle Beach, we put your needs first and offer you two possibilities to make the most of our treatments provided by our seasoned therapists, namely at Serenity Spa nestled on the beach. Serenity Spa, invites you into a peaceful setting conducive to relaxation. Make the most of these facilities to detoxify your body and relax your muscles. A professional team will be at your service, offering one-on-one counseling and a customized service.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 19:30
Indulge in a plethora of massages at the newly established seafront Cabane Spa, amidst a heavenly setting. Let yourself be lulled by the sound of the ocean and experience the beneficial effects of the techniques mastered by the therapists of Serenity.
Opening Hours: From 07:00 to 19:30
Mini Club "Tiperle"
The team will cater to your little ones with a varied and entertaining program:
Creativity workshop (drawing, coloring, playdough, sculpture, pottery), Craft workshop, Reading workshop, Lessons: Sega (folk dance), Creole language, singing and karaoke, cooking, Theatre, Beach games and sports (sandcastles, beach volleyball, etc.), Pool games and sports (water polo, swimming lessons, etc.), Games and sports activities in the garden, Treasure hunt, Boat-house activities, Hide & Seek, Kite Flying Competition, Mini Olympics, Face painting, Hair braiding, Henna Tattoo
Water sport - Windsurfing, pedalo, kayaking, snorkeling, paddling
Sport activities - volleyball, beach tennis, pool, darts, table tennis, bocce, aqua fitness
Dress Code (Swimming Pool)
- A bathing suit, swim trunks, or "board shorts"
- Attire worn for SCUBA diving or surfing (rash guard/wet suit)
- Short or long-sleeved shirts and/or tights and/or shorts made of synthetic material such as "Lycra" or "Spandex"
- Underwear or lingerie
- Clothing that has been "cut off" including jean shorts
- Jeans or sweat pants