Pearle Beach Resort & Spa
Free upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board, on stays until 30th September 2022:
- Upgrade to Full-Board: Breakfast & Dinner with a Free lunch Daily (drinks not included)
- Free Upgrade from Economy Room to Deluxe Room (subject to availability)
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of COVID-19 vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
Half-Board to Full-Board:
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
- Starts as from 14:00 on arrival date and ends at 14:00 on departure date
- Lunch or Dinner will be set menu or buffet
- Unlimited Drinks: Local drinks on selected beverages only
- Minibar is not included
- Buffet will be served in restaurant for over and above 35 people
Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary offer:
- Welcome cocktail
- Local seasonal fruits
- Gifts in the room (Pareo & T-shirt)
- Sparkling wine
- Compulsory: A wedding certificate not older than 12 months must be presented upon check-in
- Kindly inform MariDeal Team prior to arrival for honeymoon offer
About Pearle Beach Resort & Spa
Escape to Pearle Beach Resort & Spa in the tropical island of Mauritius for a dream getaway. This idyllic setting, where lush green landscapes coexist alongside pristine beaches and the shimmering turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, captures the very essence of luxury. Let yourself be drawn, with your significant other or family, to exquisite cuisine, a unique depth of local and international flavours, coupled with a plethora of land and water activities, all of which are sprinkled with a touch of authenticity you will find nowhere else. Located off the breathtaking West Coast, in Flic en Flac, Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is your passport to a sun-kissed holiday. And when it is finally time to leave, be prepared to bring back, along with a golden tan, the desire to come back.
Horizon is the hotel’s main restaurant with the capacity to accommodate 175 people. Live a scrumptious experience under a high thatched roof and with the beach at your fingertips; all you need to feel at home and get into the holiday spirit. No better way to savor your meals than against the magnificent backdrop of the sparkling lagoon. Choose from our large selection of culinary delights from around the world, and don’t hesitate to call on our beach service for a snack while lounging on the sand or at the poolside. However, it is disabled-friendly.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:30 - 22:00
Oceanic restaurant has a charming structure with seating capacity of 32 people, is aptly named. Its architecture, reminiscent of an ocean liner, will make you feel as if you have left the mainland and set sail for a fantastic culinary voyage.
Live a unique experience in this “à la carte” restaurant while the Indian Ocean undulates quietly not far from your table; the perfect setting for a romantic dinner. Oceanic’s speciality: grilled seafood, masterfully prepared by the chef. And to complete this enticing picture, every evening, a wide range of entertainment is offered.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:30 - 22:00
Ideally located between the beach and the pool, Citronel Bar offers a large selection of drinks. In addition to internationally acclaimed cocktails, the bar also features Pearle Beach’s signature blends such as the must-have “Citronella Punch”, a refreshing blend of brown rum, white rum, fresh lemongrass, and passion fruit, for a touch of colour.
Citronel serves a wide variety of dishes including salads, pizzas, a la carte dishes and even pancakes, as from 3 pm onwards. At the end of the day, nestled on the beachfront terrace with your favourite tropical cocktail in hand, take the time to enjoy the magnificent sunset over the ocean.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 00:00
Nothing beats a spa break during your stay to relax and reconnect with yourself. At Pearle Beach, we put your needs first and offer you two possibilities to make the most of our treatments provided by our seasoned therapists, namely at Serenity Spa nestled on the beach. Serenity Spa, invites you into a peaceful setting conducive to relaxation. Make the most of these facilities to detoxify your body and relax your muscles. A professional team will be at your service, offering one-on-one counseling and a customized service.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 19:30
Indulge in a plethora of massages at the newly established seafront Cabane Spa, amidst a heavenly setting. Let yourself be lulled by the sound of the ocean and experience the beneficial effects of the techniques mastered by the therapists of Serenity.
Opening Hours: From 07:00 to 19:30
Kids Club "Tiperle"
The team will cater to your little ones with a varied and entertaining program: Creativity workshop (drawing, coloring, playdough, sculpture, pottery), Craft workshop, Reading workshop, Lessons: Sega (folk dance), Creole language, singing and karaoke, cooking, Theatre, Beach games and sports (sandcastles, beach volleyball, etc.), Pool games and sports (water polo, swimming lessons, etc.), Games and sports activities in the garden, Treasure hunt, Boat-house activities, Hide & Seek, Kite Flying Competition, Mini Olympics, Face painting, Hair braiding, Henna Tattoo
Water Activities: Windsurfing, pedalo, kayaking, snorkeling, paddling
Land Activities: Volleyball, beach tennis, pool, darts, table tennis, bocce, aqua fitness & board games
Dress Code (Swimming Pool)
- A bathing suit, swim trunks, or "board shorts"
- Attire worn for SCUBA diving or surfing (rash guard/wet suit)
- Short or long-sleeved shirts and/or tights and/or shorts made of synthetic material such as "Lycra" or "Spandex"
- Not Allowed:
- Underwear or lingerie
- Clothing that has been "cut off" including jean shorts
- Jeans or sweat pants