Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel (Adults only)
Free Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board OR Premium All-Inclusive (All-In All-Out) + Free Activities
What you get:
- Offer is valid for stays on Fridays or Saturdays until 25th September 2021 (compulsory check-out on Sundays)
- Offer is available for weekdays & weekends, as from 01st October 2021
- Meal Plan:
- N°1: Free upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
- N°2: Premium All-Inclusive (All-In All-Out): Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- All-Inclusive starts at the time of arrival on the check-in date and ends at the time of departure on the check-out date
- Free access to Hotel facilities
- Free activities: Glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayak, stand up paddle, yoga, Hobbie wave, 2 floodlit tennis courts, pool table, pedal boat, snorkelling, bicycles
- Minimum 2 night requirement from 29th - 31st Oct 2021
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- This is an Adults-only hotel (as from 18 years old)
- Buffet & room service for breakfast are not available
- Dine Around experience in 3 restaurants, is not available
- Local Rum Tasting demonstration once a week is not available
- Special Request: Any request must be made 48 hours prior to your stay
- Compulsory Dress Code:
- Dress code for all mealtimes: Decent, casual & elegant for dinner
- Swimwear and pareos are not accepted in the restaurant and bar area
- Shorts and flip-flops are not accepted & long trousers for men are compulsory
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- As from the 1st of October 2021, all non-vaccinated guests against Covid-19 might not be allowed access to hotels (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Half-Board = Full-Board Information:
- Breakfast (07:00 - 10:30) & Dinner (19:00 - 22;00) at The Dining Room, the main restaurant
- Lunch included
- Drinks are not included & payable directly at the hotel
Premium All-Inclusive: All-In All-Out Information:
- Starts at the time of arrival on the check-in date and ends at a time of departure on the check-out date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts as from 11:00 and ends at 23:30
- Breakfast at The Dining Room, the main restaurant from 07:00 to 10:30
- Lunch (12:00 - 15:00) at Peninsula restaurant or picnic basket for excursions
- Sparkling wine by the glass (selection of 3 sparkling wines)
- Locally bottled wine by the glass (selection of 9 wines)
- A selection of local & international beverages from 08:00 to 23:30
- Snacks from 12:00 to 15:00
- Afternoon tea from 16:00 to 17:00
- Mini-bar (beverages only) refilled once a day
Premium All-Inclusive Conditions:
- Beverages served by the glass 1 by 1 from 08:00 to 23:30 at the bar & restaurants only
- Beverages or food cannot be taken away for consumption.
- Beverages are only served to Premium all-inclusive guests & cannot be offered to guests who are not with this package
About Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel
When an infinity pool overlooking a turquoise lagoon is the least of a hotel’s charms, you know you’ve found somewhere truly special. Dedicated to creating a magical setting for memorable moments, Paradise Cove provides all you could want from a boutique island escape.
A luxury retreat here can be as laid-back or action-packed as you wish. Spend the day by the pool, sipping iced tea or cool cocktails. Lose yourself in the tropical gardens with waterside love nests made for two. Then book a massage beside the lagoon for you and a loved one. Or make for the beach to glide across the sea on a paddleboard, before leaping above the waves with a kite surfing lesson. There’s just as much to see after sundown. Take your pick from four sleek restaurants, serving everything from Mauritian seafood to sushi at XO or Tapas of the World at Peninsula restaurant. Sample local rums and listen to live music - or seek out a secluded spot to stargaze.
The Dining Room Restaurant
The Dining Room is the hotel’s main restaurant for breakfast and dinner. White china and elegant cutlery for a chic look and an introduction to contemporary Mauritian food revisité… A real feel and taste of Mauritius.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 (Full Breakfast) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A-la-Carte)
XO Restaurant (closed until further notice)
Sophisticated yet cozy, XO takes us on a different voyage around healthy sushi! Discover and enjoy subtle blends of herbs, spices, and fruits.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 to 22:00
The Cove Restaurant (closed until further notice)
A romantic smart seafood treat at The Cove is a one-off must during your holiday… Nestled among coconut trees, in-between the main swimming pool and the cove, they are in total harmony with the lagoon.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A-la-Carte)
Peninsula - Bar | Resto | Pool
Only a few strides from the shore and overlooking the lagoon, the contemporary and trendy Peninsula Restaurant offers a wide choice of Tapas of the World and meals to share. It is the ideal place to be at lunch and dinner!
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 (A-la-Carte) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A-la-Carte)
Open 24/7 as a self-service bar.
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 20:00
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 23:00
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 23:30
The tea-bar with its mint and a rose color ceramic wall in the background is a new refreshing and enjoyable stop!
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 20:00
The “Rum Gallery” and its bar are discreetly and comfortably tucked away in the lobby. The “Rum Gallery” open all day, offers a selection of Rums chosen not only among the best in the region but also among the best in the world.
Opening Hours: Open all-day
A splendid cave of Southern Hemisphere wines among others: New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Argentina, and Chili. The wine waiter's advice is precious to make the right choice among this exclusive range of wines from the new continents...
Opening Hours: From 15:30 to 22:00
1 main swimming pool (1m50 deep), peninsula infinity pool (heated in winter), 1 new lap pool Glass bottom boat, windsurfing, Kayak, Stand up paddle, Yoga, Hobie wave, 2 floodlit tennis courts, pool table, pedal boat, wakeboard, snorkelling, bicycles, geolocation App: Paradise Cove Mauritius
Fitness Centre Opening Hours: From 06:00 to 22:30
Boathouse Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 17:00
Cinq Mondes Spa
Behind a beautiful wooden door, the now enlarged Spa under its majestic tree with its tones of green, tropical prints, wood, and rattan is a haven of wellness; a dreamy setting to indulge and unwind while feeling the closeness to nature. An invitation to discover “Beauty Rituals of the World” of the famous French brand “Cinq Mondes” offering a large choice of facials and massage, tropical aroma and flower baths, and hammam...
There is even a double massage kiosk overlooking the sea. Treat yourself to a special outdoor and customized couple massage.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00