Evening Pass | Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort
What you get:
- Duration: 5 Hours
- All-Inclusive Evening Pass: Dinner & Unlimited Drinks (room not included)
- Dinner: Buffet served at Mercado restaurant or A la Carte served at Beach restaurant subject to availability (18:30 - 22:00)
- Unlimited Drinks: Soft drinks, a selected cocktails (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), a selected local wines, spirits & beers (18:00 - 23:00)
- Free evening entertainment at Le Bleu Bar as per hotel program
- Check-in: 18:00
- Check-out: 23:00
Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of Covid-19 vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
About Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort
Welcome to our beachfront hotel at Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort, located on the wild south coast of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean. Here in the Bel Ombre nature reserve, it's just as easy to find an exciting adventure as it is to find a quiet place to unwind. Enjoy a tranquil stretch of private beachfront with powder-white sand. The resort has it all: relaxation, romance, and family fun. Embrace the refinements of a world-class resort with celebrated modern Mauritian cuisine, Rum tasting, afternoon tea, and pampering Navasana Spa.
Surrender your senses to the beauty of Bel Ombre at one the most exquisite beachfront Mauritius hotels: brilliant blue sky, sparkling turquoise sea, lush landscapes, and gentle ocean breezes. Stroll the cool tropical gardens and low-rise, walk-up accommodations. Relax serenely in guest rooms with glorious Indian Ocean views. All of our rooms and suites are generously sized and offer stunning sea views with a private terrace or balcony, or absolute beachfront.
Embrace the refinements of a world-class Mauritius hotel with celebrated cuisine, international wine tasting as well as local craft beer, afternoon tea, and toast to a blushing sunset with lively sega music. In addition, the team from the mini club will watch over your children so you can enjoy a romantic and unique dining experience with your loved one.
An energetic international food market concept. Interact with chefs at live cooking stations celebrating cuisines from Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, and India with vibrant flavors. Every dining experience is an exciting culinary journey.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 | Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00
Adjacent to the resort’s beachfront pool with stunning views of the Indian Ocean. Enjoy all-day favourites, including a wide vegan selection and our ice cream assortments by day. Note: Reservation is required for dinner
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 16:00 | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00
La Plantation Club
During the day, The Plantation Club is a lounge exclusively reserved for guests staying in a Junior Suite: guests can enjoy breakfast with sparkling wine, all-day non-alcoholic beverages, our traditional afternoon tea with cakes and cookies, and a daily cocktail hour. In the evening, the Club converts to a fine dining restaurant open to all, and serving modern Creole Gastronomy.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 08:00 - 10:30 | Afternoon Tea 15:30 - 16:30 | Cocktail Hour 17:00 - 18:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (reservation required)
Le Bleu is Bel Ombre's favorite beach bar. By day, relax poolside or on the beach with handcrafted cocktails and pizza. Crepes in the afternoon and by evening, entertainment to spice up the night.
Opening Hours: Main Bar 10:00 - 23:00 | Snacks 12:00 - 17:30 | Dinner 18:30 - 21:00
Rouben's Wine Room
Adjoining Mercado restaurant, Rouben’s Wine Room showcases vintages from Old and New World Wines selection. The Cellar can host private evening Tapas.
A lush sanctuary by the sea, Navasana Spa is a haven to harmonize mind, body and soul. Experience your bliss in a luxurious treatment room, our seaside beach kiosk, or the private couples VIP cabin.
Set in a Moroccan decor, Navasana offers a set of spa facilities which include a sauna, a hammam and a cold plunge pool. Start off with any of these to be enveloped in a relaxing atmosphere. Moreover, these will prepare the skin and enhance its receptivity to treatments.
Opening Hours: From 11:30 to 20:00
Coral Kids Club
Youngsters of 3 to 12 years are offered a full program of activities by our specially trained hosts. Indoor arts and crafts highlight local heritage with Indian henna tattoos and sega dance. Outdoor team sports get kids together for badminton, bocci ball, and sandcastle building. Our schedule changes every week, so there are always new adventures to encounter at the resort.
Operating Hours: From 10:00 to 22:00
From yoga to beach volleyball, we offer an assortment of land and sea activities for those interested in staying active in paradise. Bel Ombre’s coast is well known for kitesurfing and scuba diving, and an award-winning golf course and wildlife park are nearby.
- Land Sports: 2 Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis & Bocce Balls
- Water Sports: Activities available at Boathouse