Day Pass | Ocean's Creek Beach Hotel
Special Offer until 31st October 2023:
- Save up to 30% during weekdays (Monday to Thursday only)
What you get:
- All-Inclusive Day Pass
- 10:00 - 17:00 | Unlimited Drinks from all-inclusive selection at Tam Tam Bar
- 12:00 - 15:00 | Lunch at Le Jardin Restaurant
- 3-course during weekdays & Lunch Buffet during Saturday & Sunday only
- 16:00 - 17:00 | Afternoon Tea Time at Tam Tam Bar
- Access to swimming pools, water slides & climbing wall
- Free Access to Kids Club (03 - 11 years old)
- Arrival: 10:00
- Departure: 17:00
- Beach towels can be provided at a Refundable Deposit of Rs.1000 per person or guests can bring their own towel
- Changing room facilities with shower available
About Ocean's Creek Beach Resort
Located on the beautiful north-west coast of Mauritius, in Le Goulet, Balaclava, Ocean's Creek Hotel a vibrant 4-star superior hotel, is the ultimate destination for travellers looking for fun, pleasure and relaxation. As a new flagship resort, it offers an unparalleled zesty getaway in Mauritius.
Immerse yourself in an aquatic paradise with pools, an incredible giant waterslide, and a climbing wall. For the more adventurous, the hotel offers a host of outdoor activities to keep you on your toes.
Nestled in a setting where sophistication and comfort blend harmoniously with the surrounding natural beauty, Ocean's Creek invites you to take a well-deserved break. Marvel at the shimmering colours and unique vibes of the island at this unique concept hotel.
Le Jardin (main restaurant)
Le Jardin is much more than just a lively restaurant; you can enjoy a delicious meal in beautiful surroundings. Whether on the veranda, the garden terrace or in the air-conditioned indoor room overlooking the garden, you can enjoy your meal while admiring the soothing view of the surrounding trees and river. Prepare yourself for an unforgettable culinary experience in an enchanting setting.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00
Tam Tam Bar
Treat yourself to the Tam Tam Bar, a lively space where you can enjoy views of the pool and courtyard while having fun with family and making new friends in the heart of the hotel.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 23:00
The Pool Bar is a lively corner of Ocean's Creek, where you can lounge by the pool and enjoy delicious appetisers and cocktails.
Opening Hours: 10:00 – 18:00
- Live DJ/entertainment available 7 days a week (depending on daily schedule)
Activities galore - Thrills and adventures await the hotel's youngest guests (aged 3 to 12) at the mini club, where they can enjoy indoor and outdoor activities before splashing about in the heated pool reserved for children.
Take advantage of Ocean's Creek's water recreation with its generous pools. Cabanas and sun loungers are available, maintained by the pool bar team, so you can relax in peace and quiet. In addition, the hotel offers giant waterslides, a unique experience in Mauritius, providing unforgettable family fun.
The hotel has a shaded climbing wall offering visitors looking for exercise and a challenge a particularly exciting activity (subject to daily slots programme and weather conditions).
A fully-equipped, modern, air-conditioned gym with state-of-the-art facilities including elliptical trainers, treadmills, weight machines and an area dedicated to Pilates and aerobics (from age 16; mandatory).
There is also a large wellness area with a hammam and a Himalayan pink salt sauna (from 16 years; mandatory), as well as three air-conditioned, full-service thermal treatment rooms.
Opening Hours: 08:00 - 20:00
A meeting room (Kozé) that can accommodate up to 12 people is also available to hotel guests if required.
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens and dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Customer Conditions:
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account