Mauritian Night at L'Atelier Restaurant
Mauritian Night at L'Atelier Restaurant - Mythic Suites & Villas Conciergery
- Happy hour from 18:00 to 19:00
- 3-Course Dinner (view menu)
- Background music
- Event time: 18:00 - 22:00
- Location: Mythic Suites & Villas Conciergery, Disa Lane, Grand Gaube
- Validity: Voucher valid only on 24th September 2023
About L'Atelier Restaurant - Mythic Suites & Villas Conciergery
Welcome to L’Atelier, a restaurant nestled in the Club House of the Mythic Suites & Villas resort in Grand Gaube. A warm and relaxed bistro atmosphere sets the stage for a world where the typical spices of Mauritius seamlessly blend with the standards of international cuisine.
L’Atelier brings the richness of the Mauritian cuisine into the spotlight with fresh local products such as smoked marlin, lobster, hearts of palm.
Mythic Suites & Villas
Tucked away on the north-eastern coast of Mauritius, where there is a mild climate throughout the whole year, with a little hint of trade winds, the Mythic Suites & Villas resort welcomes you to Grand Gaube village where two worlds converge, combining modernity and tradition, liveliness and tranquillity.
Between the renowned tourist coastal region of Grand Baie (15 km/9.3 miles away) and the most beautiful beaches of the northern coast, the secluded Grand Gaube beach is nestled at 550 m from the resort.
Enjoy your dream holidays with your partner, your family, or your friends in these so-called magical surroundings, and let yourself discover various water sports activities, golf, and cultural heritage.
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Important Conditions:
- Reservations: All events are on a specific date and time
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Bad weather: Events are subject to change depending on conditions
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Customer Conditions:
- No Cancellation policy: Once a booking is paid for, there are no refunds
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account