Maritim Resort & Spa - Balaclava
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Starts at 15:00 on arrival date and ends at 12:00 on departure date, regardless of the check-in & check-out times
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner as a buffet in the main restaurant
- Unlimited Drinks: Locally bottled beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks)
- Tea time (15:30 - 17:00)
- Minibar is included
- No dine around - other restaurants will be with supplement (Chateau Mon Désir, Anno 1743, La Marée, Lakaz Kreol, Les Filaos Beach BBQ, Banyan Asian Fusion)
- Junior Suites are river view and separated from the main building
- A sofa bed will be available for children
About Maritim Resort & Spa
Offering a unique experience on its historical estate of 25 hectares, Maritim Resort & Spa 5* is a "One Stop Shop". Whether for relaxing on the beach, enjoying the tropical Spa, watching the giant tortoises, or activities and sports such as Horse riding, Tennis or golf, etc and enjoy a wide range of activities and services for all at the Resort.
Immerse yourself in this five-star beachfront spa, part of the Maritim Hotels group that runs along the protected Turtle Bay marine park. In addition to its long beach and its infinity pool, enjoy the hotel itself, set in a historic 25-hectare estate, which has been awarded the title of "Mauritius' most beautiful garden". The hotel will have 272 rooms and suites as well as a villa. Designed with elegance, they all face the sea or the Lemon River. Enjoy our culinary delights with an exceptional selection of seven restaurants and six bars. In addition to the exclusive gourmet restaurant Château Mon Désir, opt for the beach restaurants "feet in the sand" or the Asian fusion cuisine or the brasserie-style restaurant. Let yourself be pampered at the multiple award-winning Maritim Tropical Flower Spa, offering exclusive treatments and superb facilities. Benefit from an exceptional variety of facilities and experiences, allied to a service of the highest level, enhanced by the innate sense of Mauritian hospitality.. All the quintessence of Mauritius!
Belle Vue Restaurant
Overlooking the swimming pool and the sea, the main restaurant is the ideal place to enjoy sumptuous international buffets in a colonial atmosphere. Its many "live" culinary stations and air-conditioned buffets offer a wide choice of dishes in a lively and friendly atmosphere.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:30 (Buffet) | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 (Buffet) | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00 (Theme evening & A-la Carte)
Chateau Mon Désir - Fine dining restaurant
Pamper yourself with a gourmet dinner, brunch, or high tea. This elegant colonial mansion restaurant is known as one of the best tables on the island. A place where gastronomy meets history.
Opening Hours: Dinner (open on selected days) 19:00 - 22:00 (Theme evening & A-la Carte | High Tea Time 15:00 - 17:00 (Saturday only) | Brunch 11:00 - 14:00 (Sunday only)
Le Banyan Restaurant - Asian delicacies
Completely redesigned, our Asian fusion restaurant now offers an airconditioned interior and a covered outdoor terrace overlooking the bay and a centenary Banyan tree. Enjoy an unforgettable teppanyaki experience. Enjoy Asian fusion specialties or an unforgettable teppanyaki experience in this air-conditioned restaurant or on the terrace overlooking the bay and the centenary banyan tree.
Opening Hours on selected days: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (Theme evening & A-la-Carte)
La Marée Restaurant
Located on the beach and bordered by palm trees, this beach restaurant offers a delicious selection of dishes from the Mediterranean basin (southern France, southern Italy, southern Spain, Greece, Turkey, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia), in a relaxed atmosphere.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:30 (Buffet) | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 (3-Course menu of the chef's choice) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Les Filaos Beach BBQ
Inspired by the beer garden, this relaxed restaurant with its feet in the sand surrounded by casuarina trees offers barbecue and pizza in the evenings and a delicious selection of lunch snacks in a rustic setting.
Opening Hours on selected days: Lunch 12:30 - 15:30 (A-la-Carte) | Dinner 19:00 - 21:30
- Lunch: Midday & afternoon snacks (A-la-Carte sandwiches, burgers, panini, & sweet snacks)
- Dinner: Starter buffet, main course A-la-Carte - BBQ & pizza, dessert buffet
Lakaz Kreol Experience
Immerse yourself in the calming atmosphere of the Private Garden with typical music and local specialties. We serve you a Creole 4-course menu. On selected days: ''Family table'' is possible for 2 to 10 people.
Opening Hours on selected days: Dinner 19:00 - 21:30
This spectacular brasserie-style restaurant has been carefully integrated into the existing original architecture of the national monument, which was a powder mill built by the French in 1743. It serves rustic cuisine complemented by industrial, chic decor.
Opening Hours on selected days: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:30 (A-la-Carte or Buffet) | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 (A-la-Carte or Buffet) | Afternoon 15:30 - 17:00 (A-la-Carte) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (A-la-Carte or Buffet) | Happy Hour 17:30 - 23:00 (on Friday) | 17:30 - 20:00 (on other days)
La Marée Beach Bar
Welcome at the extended beach bar refreshed with a Mediterranean look. The perfect spot to enjoy the sunset on the beach surrounded by palm trees. Entertainment like "Bonfire" from Monday to Saturday (Adults only) & live music.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 23:00 (last order at 22:45)
Quarter Deck Bar
The perfect place to enjoy refreshments, cocktails, and small snacks and to end the evening in a relaxed manner. Located directly on the sea with a wonderful view over the bay.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 01:00 (last order at 00:45) | Happy Hour 17:00 - 19:00 | Afternoon Tea 15:30 - 17:30 | Snacks A-la-Carte 14:30 - 23:00
The Distillery Bar
Embedded in "Anno 1743", this bar presents the largest rum collection in Mauritius. The distillery is the perfect place for a rum tasting in an original and historical decor that was a real distillery in the 19th century!
Opening Hours on selected days: Snacks 10:30 - 17:30 | Drinks 21:00 - 23:00
The Nest Bar
This exclusive and trendy bar in lounge-style is located above the new restaurant "Anno 1743" and offers a selection of whiskeys, cocktails, and "amuse-bouche" with a breathtaking view of the history and the tropical surroundings.
Opening Hours on selected days: From 19:00 to 23:00
Turtle Kids Club
The little ones will benefit from a completely new mini club with a splash pool including a mushroom feature. Located near the beach, it also offers a large veranda and an outdoor playground, an indoor air-conditioned play area, and multiple supervised activities. Our hostesses are taking care of children from 3 to 11 years. A varied and daily dedicated program of activities is available every day
Operating Hours: From 09:00 to 22:00
Maritim Golf Club
Play a round on our immaculated and upgraded green of the 9-hole (PAR 29) golf course designed by the renowned Australian professional golf player Graham Marsh (payable directly at the hotel)
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 18:00
Maritim Tropical Flower Spa
Maritim Tropical Flower Spa* on over 3,500 square meters in the 25 hectare garden with a romantic waterfall and pond, sauna, steam bath and whirlpool, relaxation area under the waterfall, and pavilions for beauty and wellness treatments.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00 daily