Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel - Belle Mare
- Check-in: 15:00 (access to hotel premises will be allowed as from 14:00 only on check-in day)
- Check-out: 11:00
- Note: Aqualand is closed on Tuesday 19th September & exceptionally opened on Wednesday 20th September
- Minimum 2 nights on Fridays & Saturdays until 31st October 2023
- Minimum 3 Nights from 22nd December 2023 to 04th January 2024
- Important: No check-out on 24th & 31st December 2023
- Gala Dinners are compulsory and guests will be asked to pay the following charges directly at the hotel upon check-in:
- Christmas Eve Gala Dinner (24th December 2023): Rs.2,000 per adult | Rs.2,000 per teen (14-17 years) | Rs.1,000 per child (2-13 years)
- New Year's Eve (31st December 2023): Rs.2,000 per adult | Rs.2,000 per teen (14-17 years) | Rs.1,000 per child (2-13 years)
- Aqualand (10:00 - 17:00): Kids need to know how to swim & they must be a minimum height of 1m20 (closed on Wednesdays)
- Beach Towels are provided upon deposit of Rs.500 per towel - money will be refunded when towels are brought back
- Complaints: If a customer is to file a complaint, it is valid if filed with the service provider prior to check-out
- Specific dietaries:
- Halal: all food served in restaurants is Halal
- No Pork is served in our restaurants
- Vegetarian options are available in restaurants
- Allergist should request or enquire 48 hours prior to the hotel
- Both water & land activities shall be reserved upon arrival and the activities can be cancelled due to bad weather conditions
- Starts at 15:00 on the arrival date and ends at 15:00 on the departure date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts as from 11:00 & ends at 23:00
- All meals will be served at Le Ferney 1650 Main Restaurant
- Breakfast from 07:00 to 10:00
- Lunch from 12:30 to 14:30 (buffet will be served on departure date)
- Dinner buffet from 18:30 to 21:30
- Afternoon Tea Time snacks (15:30 - 17:00)
- Unlimited local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks: Water, soft drinks, juices (with the exception of freshly pressed juices), house wine, local beers, local spirits in the bars and in the restaurants (during normal opening hours)
- Minibar: Water is included until 30th September
- If Guest is staying for more than 1 night, the minibar will be refilled fully upon arrival on the 01st night & on the 3rd night only. For 2nd night, it will be upon request
About Maritim Crystals Beach Hotel
The Maritim Crystal Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on the east coast of Mauritius, Belle Mare. The hotel has an elegant and contemporary setting with an architecture and interior decoration inspired by the sugar cane, the emblem of the country. The theme is honoured with the use of volcanic stones and red metal sheet rooftop à la style Créole. All rooms are sea-facing.
Le Ferney 1650
Indulge your senses in the hotel's main restaurant with sumptuous daily theme buffets and ‘live cooking’ stations. Le Ferney 1650 is a buffet style restaurant that specialises in a variety of cuisine, local and international.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:00 (Buffet) | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 (Buffet) | Dinner 18:30 - 21:30 (Buffet)
Les Quatre Cocos 1822 Restaurant
This à la carte style restaurant offers oriental culinary delights prepared with an Asian touch. The water features surrounding Les Quatre Cocos 1822 creates an intimate and serene atmosphere ideal for a quiet evening.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Restaurant Villebague 1740
This restaurant is popular for its refined French cuisine served in an elegant setting. The well-lit and spacious interior of this à la carte restaurant is decorated with stone walls and beamed ceiling, striking a balance between relaxed and chic.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Bellevue 1838 Restaurant
Belle Vue 1838 is a turkish restaurant by the swimming pool and surrounded by palm trees. Discover fresh flavours and ingredients put together creatively to offer you an authentic turkish culinary experience in a relaxed atmosphere.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 (à la carte) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (à la carte)
Icery 1869 Bar
The main bar of the hotel at the very heart of the premises, Icery 1869 offers a range of refreshing cocktails. The bar overlooks the courtyard and even has outdoor seating which makes it the rendez-vous spot for a chill evening.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 23:30
Bellevue 1838 Bar
Right on the beach, this bar is ideal for your casual evenings. Belle Vue 1838 offers a selection of cool drinks and exotic cocktails in a cosy and harmonious atmosphere.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 23:30
Ti Dodo Children's Club
Ti Dodo Kids Club offers a wide array of exciting outdoors and indoors activities. This corner dedicated to children from 3 to 11 years has a dedicated playground and swimming pool as well as many other equipment and games. Babysitting services also available with a fee applicable and 24 hours advance booking.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 19:00
The Teens club is a dedicated area offering many facilities such as beach volley, football, basketball, table tennis, game room, teens dj party, beach games, card games and so on. They can also participate in a special program created for them by dedicated monitors.
A wide range of land and water sports awaits you at Maritim Crystals.
Water Activities: Kayak, Pedalo, Glass-bottom boat trips, Aqua gym
Land Activites: Beach volley, Table tennis, Petanque & darts
The Crystal Wellness & Beauty Care is an oasis of relaxation and wellbeing. Exotic treatments, massages and a wide range of beauty care from head to toe are available. The massage kiosks in the hotel's spa garden with a view on the lagoon makes the whole experience a soothing tropical get away.
Opening Hours: 08:30 - 19:30
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Hotel Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation & ID must be shown by all customers on arrival
- Food allergies and dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Other Conditions:
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account