Day Pass | Le Meridien lle Maurice
What you get:
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Day Pass: Lunch & Drinks (room not included)
- Lunch as from 11:30
- Drinks during lunch only: Water, Soft Drinks & Beers
- Afternoon tea time (15:00 - 17:00)
- Access to Hotel facilities
- Check-in: 10:00
- Check-out: 17:00
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses & 1 booster dose to gain access to hotel premises
- Vaccination & ID card are compulsory, & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of Covid-19 vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
About Le Meridien Ile Maurice
Beautifully positioned alongside 1km of sandy beach on the northwest coast of the island, Le Méridien Ile Maurice has a long history of reference in the Mauritian hospitality landscape. Featuring a unique design, Le Méridien Ile Maurice maintains its rich heritage while surprising its guests with inspired multicultural local artwork and sensory experiences, creating a stimulating environment & an inspirational hotspot for travelers from all continents and art-lovers in search of tropical inspiration. All guests can benefit from the breathtaking view over the Indian Ocean directly from their private balcony and admire the inspirational sunset every evening. Le Méridien Ile Maurice redefines tropical resorts, inspiration is everywhere.
Nomad restaurant offers its guests 360-degree views of the open kitchen. With a focus on "à la minute" cuisine, this restaurant serves a wide-ranging menu of local Mauritian dishes and international fare for breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 06:30 - 10:30 | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00
Dine at a beachfront restaurant where the waves can be heard lapping against the shoreline. On the menu, a choice of Italian specialties. An International selection of light and fresh dishes if offered for lunch. Reservations are required.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:30
This poolside restaurant proposes authentic and delightful Indian cuisine and is open for dinner and lunch. Reservations are required.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:30
Located next to the pristine waters of the Indian Ocean, the Zoli Mamzel offers A La Carte for lunch and a choice of Mauritian delicacies for dinner. Reservations are required.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:30
Latitude 20 Bar
With its transformative back bar, the Latitude 20 is integral to the atmosphere of the Hub, augmenting the transition of the space from day - café, coffee to night, wine orsparkling.
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 22:00
Located next to the main pool and the turquoise waters of the Indian ocean, perfect for that refreshing cocktail during the day.
Opening Hours: From 10:30 to 20:00
Nirvana Pool Bar
The Adult Only Nirvana Pool Bar is the perfect spot to discover our Sparkling Cockails and Mini Plates les pieds dans l'eau.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 23:00
Explore Spa by Le Meridien
The new spa concept promises an elegant, extremely private and rejuvenated spa experience in a bespoke setting. The Explore Spa and fitness centre features saunas, steam rooms, power body showers, a cold plunge pool, a Jacuzzi, massage rooms, aerobic facilities and a gymnasium with a range of exercise equipment. The spa's focus is on natural and organic ingredients with treatments based on the ancient mantras of Ayurveda.
Opening Hours (reservation required): From 08:00 to 19:00