Your safety matters. If you think the coronavirus (COVID-19) may affect your plans, visit our Help Center.
Le Chamarel Restaurant
Immerse in a distinctive culinary journey at Le Chamarel Restaurantwith an authentic lunch in a soulful, peaceful & bucolic ambiance together with a superb service
Le Chamarel Restaurant
- Lunch (Menu detailed below)
- Not valid for the purchase of other drinks or alcohol
- Note: Menu & prices vary on different dates
- Offer not valid on Mondays
- Call Le Chamarel Restaurant to make a reservation (subject to availability)
- Arrival without reservation may require you to wait for the next available table
- Lunch: 11:30 - 15:00
- Location: La Crête, Main Road, Chamarel
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the restaurant
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Crispy chicken katless
- Breadfruit samosa with local salted fish
- Yam cake “gato arouille” with coriander sauce
- Chamarel Royal palm heart salad with smoked marlin
- Grill octopus leg salad with spicy chili Bite
- Sautéed bokchoy with garlic and soy sauce
- Cassava and potato “Boulangere”
- Venison Case Noyale “No15 “ Bourguignon
- Seafood stew with fresh okra
Served with a steaming bowl of white rice (flavoured) Bread, butter
- Coconut chutney
- Tamarind & Chili pickle
Dessert: Light cassava pudding with coconut, Chamarel coffee crumble, and vanilla ice-cream
About Le Chamarel Restaurant
Welcome to Le Restaurant, where the only thing as delightful as the food is the unique bird’s-eye view over a mountainous landscape and across to the captivating coastline fringed by the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean and the horizon.
Our restaurant is a year-round, all-day feast for both the taste buds and eyes of both locals and tourists visiting this quaint region in the southwestern uplands of Mauritius. Our food is our best excuse to share with our guests our knowledge and history of the Creole gastronomic heritage as well as the thrill of mystery and discovery while connecting with our culture and music.
Prepare to immerse in a distinctive Creole culinary journey with soulful, authentic local cooking, a peaceful bucolic ambiance and superb service at 260m above sea level!