Day Use | Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge (Adults Only)
Room + Complimentary Breakfast + Free Bicycle & Yoga + Access to Pool
What you get:
- Offer is available on Mondays to Thursdays only (not applicable on Fridays to Sundays & public holidays)
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Day-Use Room is included
- 1 Complimentary breakfast for 2 Adults until 10:30 (lunch & drinks not included)
- 1 Bottle of water in the room upon arrival
- Free bicycle
- Free access to the shared swimming pool
- Free Yoga (subject to availability)
- Check-in: 09:30
- Check-out: 16:30
- This is an Adults-Only offer (as from 18 years old)
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- As from the 1st of October 2021, all non-vaccinated guests against Covid-19 might not be allowed access to hotels (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority)
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge
Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge, the flagship address of Mauritian green tourism, combines supreme refinement and green tourism. 10 minutes from the most beautiful beaches of the Island, in the heart of the nature reserves, Chamarel was the dream location for the development of this luxury eco-lodge.
At the origin of everything that the traveller encounters is written a story, here is a place where you could one day put down your suitcases; a place where peace and serenity, calm and beauty, authenticity and harmony would reign, in simplicity and comfort.
Lakaz Chamarel Restaurant
Taste, smell, allow your senses to come alive again, and your taste buds to enjoy themselves! Our chef will invite you to discover our cooking based on Mauritian products, on tropical fruits and local vegetables prepared ‘couma la kuisine d’antan!’ (the old-fashioned way).
In the kitchen, our Chef Nicolas Eddy is "passionately fond" about his profession! He is always looking for the best flavours to please your taste buds!
Note: Dinner time for children is from 18:30 - 19:30. After 19:30, children are not allowed in the restaurant
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:45 - 10:15 | Lunch (2-course lunch menu of the day) | Dinner 19:00 - 21:30
The "Sauna and Wellness Hut" area is located in the 'middle of the property; We created it with great pleasure to allow you to experience a good massage session lulled by the song of the birds. Our 'Well-being experience' card available in your room informs you of the well-being that we offer. Sauna and yoga sessions can be organized at the reception centre.