La Pirogue Mauritius
Free upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board, on stays until 31st July 2022:
- Upgrade to Full-Board: Breakfast & Dinner with a free lunch daily (drinks not included)
- Book on Half-Board meal plan for any dates prior to 31st July, to get upgrade & an extra 5%
What you get:
- 20% Discount on Food & Beverages
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Refundable deposit (cash or credit card) of Rs.1,500 per room per day is settled upon check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of COVID-19 vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
- Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Drinks during meals
About La Pirogue Mauritius
Located along the coastline bordered by sparkling turquoise waters, La Pirogue offers its guests a four-star experience in paradise. Imbued with authentic and unparalleled typical Mauritian charm, La Pirogue is similar to a traditional fishing village.
La Pirogue is a disabled-friendly hotel with some rooms fitted with specific facilities to ensure the ultimate comfort and ease of access. These rooms have ramps, and wheelchair-friendly bathrooms, and grab bars by the toilets and the showers. Additionally, all of the rooms are equipped with light alarm clocks that have a vibrating function.
Situated in the heart of La Pirogue, this exceptional open-plan restaurant offers a host of incredible gastronomic experiences for diners with an impressive selection of breakfast options and excellent themed dinner buffets with live cooking stations. Each evening promises an extraordinary culinary adventure but the Mauritian Barbeque, which takes place once a week in the tropical gardens next to the restaurant, is not to be missed. The restaurant seats up to 450 guests.
Opening Hours: Continental Breakfast 06:30 - 07:30 | International Breakfast Buffet 07:30 - 10:30 | Dinner Thematic Buffet 19:00 - 22:00
Van Der Stel Wine Bar
On the menu, a choice of 60 wines by the glass, served from state-of-the-art dispensers, and a membership card control system. Our sommeliers will help you make the perfect wine pairing with the meal of the day. This bar is the perfect venue to end the evening on a high note with friends.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 23:00
Magenta Seafood Restaurant (Closed on Sundays)
Magenta offers guests an elegant menu that highlights the culinary excellence of the establishment. Boasting extraordinary views of the breathtaking Mauritian surroundings, a meal at Magenta is unforgettable.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Coconut Café Bar
For lunch, let yourself be transported to the streets of Port Louis, the capital, and enjoy a wide variety of Mauritian street food and local cuisine in a very casual poolside setting . At dinner enjoy a family style selection of Indian Ocean island cuisine.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 (A la carte) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 | Bar as from 10:00 to 22:30
Le Morne Beach Bar
Nestled on the beach adjacent to our beach restaurant, Beach Bar is perfect for casual all-day drinking, light meals and the ideal place to enjoy a sundowner. In the evenings, linger around to sip a nightcap around the bonfire to the sounds of our own DJ.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:30 - 15:00 (A la carte) | Light Meals & Snacks 15:00 - 17:00 | Bar as from 10:00 till 02:00
Sun Kids Club
Children of 2-3 years old need to be accompanied by a parent or a babysitter; professionally trained nannies are available on request at a fee. The Teens Club is the ideal meeting place for guests aged 12 to 17 and offers an array of sports activities, outings, excursions, and special evenings for teenagers.
Operating Hours: From 09:30 to 22:00
Discover the wonders of the underwater world uniquely from a Zayak. Closely encounter the vivid marine life while snorkeling or on a diving excursion organized by our PADI dive center and skim the water’s surface while getting a full-body workout with a kayak or stand-up paddleboarding.
Land Activities: Fitness center, mini-golf or golf at Ile aux Cerfs (green fees only), stretching & yoga classes, giant chess, jogging, ping-pong, beach volleyball & badminton.
Water Activities: Kayaking, laser-sailing & fun boats, pedal boats, glass-bottom boat rides, windsurfing, zayak, stand-up paddle, aqua zumba & coral farming experience.
Cinq Mondes Spa
Step into a world of tranquillity at our outstanding Cinq Mondes Spa. Located amongst lush tropical greenery, this exclusive spa provides the ultimate haven for guests in need of some pampering at the hands of our expert spa therapists.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 19:00 (Saturdays & Sundays only)
- As courtesy to the other guests, please refrain from wearing wet clothes and swimwear for dinner
- After 18:30, no shorts, tank tops, singlets and flip flops are allowed in the restaurants. Gentlemen are requested to wear full length trousers & smart casual for women
- Restaurants openings and operations are based on hotel occupancy and may change at any time
- Drinks package during lunch and dinner: Water, soft drinks, local beers, house wines & locally bottled spirits
- Dine around options (lunch and dinner) is valid in both La Pirogue and Sugar Beach excluding Buddha Bar Beach (Credit of Rs.500 offered per person per stay for dinner only) – Reservation is compulsory & subject to availability and restaurants opening
- Minibar is not included
- Guests on Full Board Plus may choose to have Lunch and their selected drinks either on day of arrival or day of departure
- No food can be taken out of the restaurant at anytime