Islander Escape | Ile Des Deux Cocos
What you get:
- All-Inclusive Day Pass
- Free shuttle boat transfers to Ile des Deux Cocos
- Visit of the Colonial Villa
- Lunch: Sumptuous Buffet (menu detailed below)
- Unlimited Drinks: Still & sparkling water, soft-drinks, fruit juice, local beer, house wine, local spirits & cocktails
- Free unlimited island activities: Treasure hunt, snorkelling or glass bottom, archery, giant chess, bocce ball, beach volley, frisbee, badminton & boot camp
- Arrival: 10:00
- Departure: 15:30
- Meeting point: Ile des Deux Cocos Jetty, Blue Bay
Lunch Buffet Menu:
- Tropical chicken salad with pineapple
- Crunchy vegetables salad with Emmental cheese
- Make your own salad: Carrot, cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes & onions
- Condiments & Dressings:
- Green & black olives
- Dry raisins & plums
- Boiled eggs, garlic croutons fish with combava leaves
- Roasted beef with cajun spices
- Lemon dressing, mayonnaise, cocktail sauce, olive oil & balsamic vinegar
- Flavored Oil:
- Chili oil, thym and garlic oil
- Rosemary oil, basil & ginger oil
- Bread: Plain white and garlic bread
- From our wood - Filao Grill:
- Peri Peri chicken skewers
- Dorado Fish fillet with lemongrass and combava
- Beef minute steak with cajun spices Jumbo Prawns with garlic
- Lemon Butter
- Peri Peri sauce
- Black pepper sauce
- Live Noodle Bar:
- Wok fried noodles with crunchy vegetables
- Chili paste and garlic sauce
- Soup: Fish & Garlic broth
- Hot Dishes:
- Chicken with Bok Choy and wild mushroom
- Kathi Rolls with chicken curry Sauteed Christophine with herbs and turmeric
- Sauteed potatoes wedges with paprika steamed basmati rice with curry leaves
- Sweet Bites:
- Tapioca in coconut milk and red Jelly
- Flambeed banana with local rum
- Maize Pudding with crystalize coconut
- Vermicelli Pudding with grilled almond
- Creme Caramel flavored with mint assorted Ice cream & Sorbet
About Ile Des Deux Cocos
Suspended in a turquoise ocean off the southeast coast of Mauritius is Ile des Deux Cocos, a private tropical island with breathtaking views, a picturesque villa and a dedicated staff. In other words, the ultimate luxurious Robinson Crusoe experience.
This 252 square meter private villa on the Island has been carefully restored to preserve its original character. It combines the best of British and Moorish architecture with a superb Mauritian interior, as well as a Moroccan-style courtyard with shady palm trees and softly flowing fountain.
The villa is perfectly suited for couples or families with two children and can be booked exclusively or visited on day trips.
As part of this unique island experience, Ile des Deux Cocos offers its guests the opportunity to take part in a variety of marine activities, both paid and complimentary, that are sure to keep them entertained:
- Scuba diving discovery program for beginners in the marine park (2-5 meters deep).
- Exploratory Dives for qualified divers (certified) in the marine park (5-10 meters deep).
- Discover Scuba Diving at Trou Mootoo (outside the lagoon, if weather conditions are favorable)
- Exploration for qualified divers outside the lagoon (depth varying from 10-30 meters deep) depending on the diver's qualification.
Time slot : 10:30 to 14:00 (subject to availability)
Equipment: Equipment is provided and all safety measures are applied by the 5 star SOP PADI center.
Explore the Ship Wreck
Snorkeling and glass bottom boats to the wreck outside the Blue Bay area, approximately 10-15 minutes by boat. The one-hour excursion includes swimming and snorkeling.
Time slots: 11:30 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 15:00
Visit of the three islands
A speed boat tour can be arranged for one or two hours, upon request. Visit the famous islands of Ile aux Phares, Ile de la Passe and Ile aux Aigrettes. Visit the first two islands, take wonderful photos that will last a lifetime and admire Ile aux Aigrettes from the boat.
Boat capacity: 20 people (minimum 4 people per trip).
Free activities: Boat tours and snorkeling, beach volleyball, giant chess, Bocci Ball, Frisbee, Boot Camp, and more.
Day Package Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens and dietary restrictions must be communicated to property, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian citizens: ID card, passport or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival (applicable for Reunion citizens also with merchant's approval), failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account