Chill'Out Offer | Tamassa an All-Inclusive Resort
All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks + 1 Child Stays & Eats Free + Chinese New Year Special on 12th Feb + Valentine's Special on 14th Feb
What you get:
- Special Offer: Burning Monkey Festival 2 on 29th - 31st January → Click Here
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- All-Inclusive starts at 14:00 for Standard room & 12:00 for Superior room on arrival date and ends at 14:00 on departure date
- All-Inclusive is applicable as per restaurants & bars opening hours
- Lunch can be taken on arrival or departure date
- 1 Child up to 11 years stays & eats for free
- Unlimited drinks: Locally bottled spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices
- Minibar in the room is included on selected items
- Mauritian Style Afternoon Tea (selection of Mauritian Treats): homemade cookies, ‘Tamkatai’,’Biscuit champagne’, cakes, fresh fruits cut, Mauritian fritters, selection of beverages (tea, coffee, ice tea)
- Daily Entertainment: Live Music
- Jacuzzi will be with a supplement of MUR 500 per person for 30 Minutes
- The access to spa facilities (sauna, steam room, and Pool) doesn't require a reservation for adults only between 13:00 - 16:00 (Closed on Sunday)
- Chinese New Year Special on 12th February (program detailed below)
- Valentine's Day Special on 14th February (program detailed below)
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Minimum 2 nights requirement on 12th - 13th Feb, 2021
- For any request for 2 Adults + 2 Children (0-12), kindly contact MariDeal.mu
- 1 Extra Child will have to share the parent's bed
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Restaurant Opening Hours: Breakfast 7.00 - 10.00 | Lunch 12.00 - 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22.00
Our main restaurant, SHOW, welcomes guests for bountiful breakfasts and fun-filled theatrical dinners.
Get up close and personal with our chefs and watch them prepare mouthwatering world cuisine right in front of your eyes.
Breakfast & Dinner: A La Carte
Our main restaurant, À la carte dining set to the sound of lapping waves. At our signature restaurant Playa, feel the sand beneath your feet as you navigate our Mediterranean-inspired menu.
Choose from our dishes of the day as you dine beneath the stars. Complimented by a list of international wines, local rums, and classic cocktails, you’ll be spoilt for choice
Lunch: A La Carte
A firm favorite amongst guests, our Burger Truck serves up mouthwatering burgers with homemade fries from noon till 15:00.
Water Activities: Water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkeling (must bring own snorkeling equipment), kayaks, pedal boat, as per weather and tide conditions
Land Activities: Unlimited access to our gym center, floodlit tennis courts (rackets provided), tennis balls can be purchased at reception, table tennis, bocce balls, beach volley, bicycle excursion (non-guided tours only)
Chinese New Year Special - Friday 12th February:
- 12:00 - 15:00 | Lunch at Show Restaurant & B Bar and A la Carte at Playa Restaurant
- 15:00 | Tea Time at "Gros Roche" with flavoured green ice tea and sesame cake
- 15:00 | Mahjong traditional game near " Gros Roche"
- 16:30 | Tibetan singing bowl ritual at "Garden of Wishes"
- 16:30 | Beach Volley
- 19:00 | Welcome cocktail at Show Restaurant
- 19:00 - 22:00 | Asian buffet at Show Restaurant
- 19:30 | Tropicana band at the Band Stage
- 21:15 | Lion dance at the Band Stage & fire crackers
- 22:00 | DJ night party until 00:00
Valentine's Day Special - Sunday 14th February:
Theme: Red Hot Lover
- 07:00 | Breakfast at show
- 08:30 | Romantic breakfast on the beach with sparkling wine (at a supplement of Rs.1000 - payable directly at the hotel)
- 08:30 | Love song request with Jonathan at Show Restaurant; Card writing for parents by kid
- 10:30 | Zumba at Band Stage
- 11:30 | Fun couples Aqua Gym
- 12:00 | Lunch Buffet at Show / A la Carte at Playa
- 13:00 | Five couple picture with resident photographer for half-an-hour (at a supplement of Rs.500 - payable directly at the hotel)
- 14:30 | Draw your better half caricature competition
- 15:30 | Afternoon tea
- 16:30 | Beach volley couple tournament
- 19:30 | Buffet at Show Restaurant
- Valentine's Menu at Playa (at a supplement of Rs.2000/couple - payable directly at the hotel)
- Beach Dinner (at a supplement of Rs.3000 per couple - payable directly at the hotel)
- 20:00 | Tropicana Band "Dance to impress with your love one"
- 21:15 | Love is in the air "couple game" at Band Stage
- 21:30 | Movies under the Stars at the beach: "Me Before You"
- 22:30 | Dj Night until 00:30
Tamassa an All-Inclusive Resort
Now is as good a time as any to plan your next holiday. To make it count you’ll require a party spirit, movie screenings on the beach at dusk, and a hammock. Introducing Tamassa, our vibrant four-star beach hotel in Mauritius, set in tropical gardens on white sandy beaches with rustling coconut trees and a cobalt ocean.
This all-inclusive hotel in Mauritius, located at Bel Ombre in the south-west of the island, is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields. Here an effervescent zest for life combines with contemporary design to bring the young (and young at heart) the perfect spot for fun and relaxation.