Solana Beach Mauritius (Adults Only)
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
Coupons & Discounts:
- MoTaxi: Book safe and reliable rides with Motaxi using the promo code MARITAXI to get 10% off your next rides. Simply download the Motaxi app or call on the hotline 86 600 to book a taxi
- Breakfast and Dinner (lunch and drinks not included)
- Starts at 14:00 on arrival date & ends at 15:00 on departure date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts as from 10:00 & ends at 23:30
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner are held in main restaurants or any particular restaurants
- Lunch will be served on check-out date
- Unlimited Drinks are marked on the menu list for all-inclusive guests
- Minibar: Selection of drinks - to be refilled once a day
- A la Carte Restaurant Secrets Corner & Pomelo can be booked with a supplement
About Solana Beach Mauritius
Exclusive adults only 4-star hotel, Solana Beach Mauritius offers a unique view of the enchanting turquoise lagoon of Belle Mare, in the East of Mauritius. With its wide range of activities for adults, including a selection of exclusive couples’ experiences, the hotel guarantees a peaceful stay in a Hippy Chic atmosphere, at the heart of an idyllic setting.
Enjoy a relaxing visit to the secluded and unspoilt East coast of Mauritius, while our team of talented professionals takes care to meet your every need
Driven by the desire to share its values and provide its visitors with a one-of-the-kind experience during their stay in Mauritius, Solana Beach Mauritius promises a series of unforgettable moments as a couple. Happiness at your fingertips.
Offering the ideal opportunity to live the true gourmet experience, the Cinnamone is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, bringing together Mauritian and international flavours on buffet style tables.
Enjoy supper by the pool in a romantic setting at the Pomelo. Dinners are invited on an extraordinary culinary journey to discover the carefully designed menu elaborated by our chefs, offering a variety of delicious dishes for all tastes.
Let yourself be impressed by the authentic know-how and creativity of our chefs during your culinary voyage at the Secrets Corner Restaurant. Uncover the secrets of the Creole cuisine over dinner by tasting a variety of flavourful Mauritian specialities cooked the local way.
Indigo Bar is open all day to those wishing to enjoy one (or more!) of the creative cocktails from our extensive list. This lively space, with its festive atmosphere, is our guests’ favourite! It is the ideal place to sip a tall glass of fresh fruit juice while enjoying a tanning session by the pool, or to spend quality time with friends and family in a lounge atmosphere.
Live an exclusive food experience during your stay at Solana Beach… Comfortably sitting under the palm trees, try out our freshly fished seafood and our delicious selection of local drinks, including beer and fresh coconut water. The Coco Bar is the ideal place to discover the island’s most famous culinary specialities, which are an absolute must during your visit! It is also an opportunity to relax with your feet dangling in water and the sun gently warming your skin.
Typically Mauritian, with its warm and convivial atmosphere, Lakaz Rhum invites you for an unforgettable evening around the campfire. Discover our selection of homemade or locally produced rums, to be enjoyed as an aperitif or digestive, in the company of your loved ones.
Jump in a canoe or aboard a pedal boat and glide over this vast expanse of water, which is home to a variety of marine species of all types and colours.
If you’re in for a relaxing, comfortable discovery tour of the underwater depths, a glass-bottomed boat trip in the Belle Mare lagoon is exactly what you’re looking for!
Go for the lively rhythm of our group aqua gym classes or opt for the dynamic atmosphere of our fitness room. Other activities are also ideal to make some interesting encounters, including a volleyball match on the beach, some petanque or an indoor table tennis match.
Ylang Spa welcomes its clientele in a wellness area, offering customers the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of spa treatments in a serene atmosphere, surrounded by a refined décor. Escape your daily routine and opt for a privileged moment at the heart of this relaxation area, where reign calm and serenity.
The spa invites clients to enjoy its selection of body and facial treatments in a relaxing environment, as well as the services offered by its hair salon.