Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort
What you get:
- Free Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board, until 28th February 2022: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
- Free access to Kids Club 3-12 years (Open 10:00 – 22:00)
- Complimentary land & water sports activities
- Free Added Values:
- Ocean View Rooms: 20% Discounts on spa treatments (excluding signatute massages & spa packages)
- Deluxe Ocean Rooms & Family:
- Continental Room Service Breakfast (once per stay)
- 1 Bottle of Sparkling Wine upon arrival
- Spa Discount: 25% for adults, 20% for teen as from 12 to 17 years) & child as from 4 to 11 years
- Deluxe Ocean Family only: 1 Bottle of non-alcoholic sparking upon arrival
- Beachfront Rooms: Sunset canapés with sparkling wine in room & sunset rum tasting at Beach Bar (once per stay)
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Complimentary late check-out (subject to availability)
- Outrigger Protocol Conditions: All guests staying at the resort should be vaccinated. All guests will have to undergo an antigen test on day of arrival which will be payable at Rs.300 per test at the resort or guests can bring their own test kit
- Buffet at restaurant is available only for breakfast, lunch & dinner and is based on hotel occupancy - can change anytime to a la carte or sharing menu
- Hotel is not wheelchair-friendly
- Restaurants & other resort facilities’ opening hours may vary depending on the resort’s occupancy and availability
- All Spa facilities (Steam room, Sauna & Solarium) are closed, except Spa treatment rooms
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine prior to check-in date
- As from 19th February 2022, it is compulsory that guests must have 2 doses & 1 booster dose to gain access in the hotel premises
- Vaccination card & ID card are compulsory, & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 12 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time & are allowed to stay in the same resort, being accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- If any guests do not have the 2 doses or if PCR test done is positive, concerned resort will not take the current booking
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort
Welcome to our beachfront hotel at Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort, located on the wild south coast of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean. Here in the Bel Ombre nature reserve, it's just as easy to find an exciting adventure as it is to find a quiet place to unwind. Enjoy a tranquil stretch of private beachfront with powder-white sand. The resort has it all: relaxation, romance, and family fun. Embrace the refinements of a world-class resort with celebrated modern Mauritian cuisine, Rum tasting, afternoon tea, and pampering Navasana Spa.
Surrender your senses to the beauty of Bel Ombre at one the most exquisite beachfront Mauritius hotels: brilliant blue sky, sparkling turquoise sea, lush landscapes, and gentle ocean breezes. Stroll the cool tropical gardens and low-rise, walk-up accommodations. Relax serenely in guest rooms with glorious Indian Ocean views. All of our rooms and suites are generously sized and offer stunning sea views with a private terrace or balcony, or absolute beachfront.
Embrace the refinements of a world-class Mauritius hotel with celebrated cuisine, international wine tasting as well as local craft beer, afternoon tea, and toast to a blushing sunset with lively sega music. In addition, the team from the mini club will watch over your children so you can enjoy a romantic and unique dining experience with your loved one.
An energetic international food market concept. Interact with chefs at live cooking stations celebrating cuisines from Europe, the Mediterranean, Asia, and India with vibrant flavors. Every dining experience is an exciting culinary journey.
Opening Hours: Breakfast: 07:00 - 10:30 | Lunch: 12:30 - 15:00 | Dinner: 18:30 - 22:00
Adjacent to the resort’s beachfront pool with stunning views of the Indian Ocean. Enjoy all-day favourites, including a wide vegan selection and our ice cream assortments by day. Note: Reservation is required
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 16:00 | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00
La Plantation Club
During the day, The Plantation Club is a lounge exclusively reserved for guests staying in a Junior Suite: guests can enjoy breakfast with sparkling wine, all-day non-alcoholic beverages, our traditional afternoon tea with cakes and cookies, and a daily cocktail hour. In the evening, the Club converts to a fine dining restaurant open to all, and serving modern Creole Gastronomy.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 08:00 - 10:30 | Afternoon Tea 15:00 - 16:00 | Cocktail Hour 17:00 - 18:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (reservation required)
Le Bleu is Bel Ombre's favorite beach bar. By day, relax poolside or on the beach with handcrafted cocktails and pizza. Crepes in the afternoon and by evening, entertainment to spice up the night.
Opening Hours: Main Bar 10:00 - 23:00 | Snacks 12:00 - 17:00 | Dinner 18:30 - 21:00
Rouben's Wine Room
Enjoy our selection of vintages from wineries around the world. The cellar can host private dinners as well as cheese and wine tasting.
A lush sanctuary by the sea, Navasana Spa is a haven to harmonize mind, body and soul. Experience your bliss in a luxurious treatment room, our seaside beach kiosk, or the private couples VIP cabin.
Set in a Moroccan decor, Navasana offers a set of spa facilities which include a sauna, a hammam and a cold plunge pool. Start off with any of these to be enveloped in a relaxing atmosphere. Moreover, these will prepare the skin and enhance its receptivity to treatments.
Opening Hours: From 11:30 to 20:00
Coral Kids Club
Youngsters of 3 to 11 years are offered a full program of activities by our specially trained hosts. Indoor arts and crafts highlight local heritage with Indian henna tattoos and sega dance. Outdoor team sports get kids together for badminton, bocci ball, and sandcastle building. Our schedule changes every week, so there are always new adventures to encounter at the resort.
Operating Hours: From 10:00 to 22:00
From yoga to beach volleyball, we offer an assortment of land and sea activities for those interested in staying active in paradise. Bel Ombre’s coast is well known for kitesurfing and scuba diving, and an award-winning golf course and wildlife park are nearby.
- Land Sports: 2 Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis & Bocce Balls
- Water Sports: Activities available at Boathouse