Maritim Resort & Spa - Balaclava
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Children aged 11 & 12 years must produce a Birth Certificate upon arrival
- Junior Suites are river view and separated from the main building
- A sofa bed will be available for children
- Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Starts at 16:00 on arrival date and ends at 16:00 on departure date, regardless of the check-in & check-out times
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner as a buffet in the main restaurant
- Unlimited Drinks: Locally bottled beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks)
- Tea Time (15:30 - 17:00)
- Minibar is included
- No dine around - other restaurants will be with supplement (Chateau Mon Désir, Anno 1743, La Marée, Lakaz Kreol, Les Filaos Beach BBQ, Banyan Asian Fusion)
About Maritim Resort & Spa
The 5-star luxury hotel Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius is nestled in a picturesque private estate along one of the most beautiful bays in Mauritius, "Turtle Bay". The Maritim estate also includes the historical ‘Ruins of Balaclava’, a national monument dating from the 18th century. The resort is also close to the national park "Baie de l'Arsenal Marine National Park" which makes it an ideal destination for all those who love nature and the sea. The hotel also prides itself with its exceptional array of high standard facilities and experiences delivered with Mauritian hospitality.
Belle Vue Restaurant
Belle Vue is the main restaurant with a colonial style ambiance. It is the perfect spot to enjoy inviting buffet breakfast or international buffet at a table that offers a view of the swimming pool and the sea. At night guests can enjoy their meals while appreciating the culinary skills of the chefs through the live cooking stations.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:30 (Buffet) | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 (International buffet) | Dinner 18:30 - 22:00 (Themed evenings or set menu)
Chateau Mon Désir - Fine dining restaurant
A place where gastronomy meets history. The ‘Château Mon Désir’ fine dining is an elegant restaurant set in a colonial style mansion. It is the right pick for a gourmet dinner, brunch or high tea.
Opening Hours: Brunch: Sunday 11:00 - 14.00 | Afternoon High Tea: Saturdays 15:00 - 17:00 | Dinner (à la carte or theme evening on specific days ) 19:00 - 22:00
Le Banyan Restaurant - Asian delicacies
Le Banyan restaurant is where you get to enjoy asian fusion delicacies. The restaurant has a terrace facing the beautiful Turtle Bay and a centenary banyan tree. To make your visit more memorable, you can enjoy a teppanyaki experience inside the beautiful setting of the restaurant.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (à la carte)
La Marée Restaurant
Right on the beach is La Marée restaurant surrounded by palm trees, ideal for a quiet and relaxed meal. This beach restaurant offers a delicious selection of dishes from the Mediterranean region (South France, South Italy, South of Spain, Greek, Turkish, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia).
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 -10:30 (à la carte) | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 (à la carte) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 (à la carte)
Les Filaos Beach BBQ
Inspired by the beer garden, this relaxed restaurant surrounded by casuarina trees offers barbecue and pizza in the evenings and a delicious selection of lunch snacks in a rustic setting. You can chill with a drink and your toes dug in the sand; a true Mauritian beach experience!
Opening Hours on selected days: Lunch 12:30 - 15:30 (à la carte) | Dinner 19:00 - 21:30 (à la carte)
Lakaz Kreol Experience
Lakaz Kreole has a table d'hôte concept, where guests can enjoy a 4-course menu in a private area designed to give you the authentic Mauritian hospitality feel. The restaurant is ideal for groups and families who want to experience an evening relishing the local cuisine as it should be.
Opening Hours on selected days: Dinner 19:00 - 21:30
Anno 1743 has its unique setting in the historical ruins of the maritim estate. This brasserie style restaurant serves rustic cuisine in an industrial chic décor.
Opening Hours on selected days: Breakfast (à la carte or Buffet) 07:30 - 10:30 | Lunch (à la carte or Buffet) 12:30 - 14:30 | Afternoon snacks (à la carte) 15:30 - 17:00 | Dinner (à la carte) 19:00 - 22:00
La Marée Beach Bar
La Marée beach bar is the perfect spot to relax, enjoy the sunset and the soothing sound of the waves and rustling of the palm trees. You can also delight in a bonfire experience and live music while enjoying your drinks.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 23:30 | Bonfire: Monday - Saturday 21:00 - 23:30
Quarter Deck Bar
The Quarter Deck is the main bar is located at the poolside and overlooking the ‘Turtle Bay’. Its bright and cosy atmosphere makes it the best spot to sip a cocktail.
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 09:00 - 01:00 | Snacks menu: 12:30 - 23:00 | Afternoon tea: 15:30 - 17:30
The Distillery Bar
In the heart of the restaurant "Anno 1743", an exceptional rum bar, "The Distillery", which was a real distillery in the 19th century. It contains the largest collection of rums in Mauritius. The ideal place for a tasting in an original and historical setting.
Opening Hours on selected days: 19:00 - 22:00 | Snacks: 10:30 - 17:30
The Nest Bar
Unwind with a drink in a trendy lounge style bar at The Nest. Located on top of the new ‘Anno 1743’ restaurant, this exclusive bar offers a selection of whiskies, cocktails and ‘amuse-bouche’ with breathtaking views of the historical and tropical surroundings.
Opening Hours on selected days: 19:00 - 23:00
Turtle Kids Club
Located near the beach in the middle of a safe playground, the Turtle Kids Club features a games room, a bathroom, a large veranda, an outdoor covered playground and a splash pool. This corner dedicated to the little ones is open to children from 3 to 11 years old and offers daily dedicated programme of activities. Babysitting service available with supplement (reservation 24hrs in advance min).
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 22:00
Maritim Golf Club
Are you a golf lover? Play a round on the immaculate and upgraded green of the 9-hole (PAR 29) golf course of Maritim that has been designed by the renowned Australian professional golf player Graham Marsh. You can rest at its refreshed golf house after your play.
Opening Hours: 08:00 - 18:00
Enjoy a wide range of land sports as well as an exhilarating array of refreshing water sports available on the Maritim estate!
Water Activities: Snorkelling equipment, Glass bottom boat trips, Kayaks, Pedal boats, Snorkelling, Waterpolo, Aqua gym, Water skiing sessions (with supplement)
Land Activities: Beach volleyball, Mini golf, Archery, Yoga, Beach volleyball, Boccia ball, Table tennis, Tennis
Maritim Tropical Flower Spa
Nestled amidst a 3500 m² tropical garden, the multi-awarded ‘Maritim Tropical Flower Spa’ is an oasis of wellbeing offering a unique range of treatments such as traditional Mauritian rituals, Ayurveda treatments, Balinese massages, hot stone therapy and beauty care.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 20:00
- (MU) 263-2769 or (RE) 0262-850110
- Remember: when creating an account, make sure to specify your country of citizenship or residency to access the correct storefront and to deals specific to your country. Purchasing deals dedicated to other countries may result in the merchant charging the current public rate on arrival.
- Hotel Conditions:
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation & ID must be shown by all customers on arrival
- Food allergies and dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Other Conditions:
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- ID card, passport, resident or work permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Force Majeure:
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled and refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled and will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account