LUX Grand Gaube - Chill'Out Offer
Half-Board or All-Inclusive + Up to 1 Child Stays & Eats for Free on Half-Board + Save 5% on 3 Nights or 10% on 5 Nights + Free Access to Hotel Facilities + Halloween Special on 30th Oct, 2020
- Save 5% as from 3 Nights
- Save 10% as from 5 Nights
- For Promo - Pay 4 Nights & Stay for 5 Nights offer → Click Here
What you get:
- N°1: Half-Board: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- N°2: All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited drinks
- All-Inclusive starts at 14:00 the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 the day of departure
- Up to 1 Child stays & eats for free on Half-Board
- Free Access to Hotel Facilities
- Note: Buffets at main restaurants are not available daily for Breakfast and Dinner. It is based on Hotel occupancy and can change at any given time
Halloween Special on 30th October, 2020:
- Included for guests on Half-Board & All-Inclusive
- Halloween themed dinner at The Palm Court from 19:00 - 22:30
- Trick-or-Treat candy hunt at 19:30 for the kids & costume competition
- Kid-friendly Cinema Paradiso at 20:30 → Mickey's House of Villains
- Thriller pop-up at The Palm Court Bar (adults can dress up too!)
- Halloween at Beach Rouge & Spooky happy hour
- Cinema Paradiso horror movie for grown-ups at 21:00 → Annabelle 3
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Note: All-Inclusive starts at 14:00 the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 the day of departure
- All-Inclusive is applicable as per restaurants & bars opening hours
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- VAT: All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Bodrum Blue (Open as per Hotel F&B plan)
LUX* Resorts & Hotels launched onto the Turkish Rivera in 2017 and instantly become ‘The Place To Be’ in Bodrum. In celebration of this latest member of the LUX* family, we proudly present Bodrum Blue, an authentic Turkish restaurant on its own mini peninsula showcasing Levantine mezzes and succulent kebabs with cuisine inspired by Bodrum’s convivial coastline and Turkey’s vibrant capital.
Surrounded on all sides by the lapping waters of the lagoon and its cooling sea breezes, expect fresh flavours from our Turkish chefs and the freshest weekly ingredients from Istanbul. The accompanying shisha lounge and bar provides a decadent space to round off your night with signature cocktails and the Indian Ocean as your backdrop.
Beach Rouge (Open as per Hotel F&B plan)
The Beach Rouge revolution continues at LUX* Grand Gaube with its feet-in-the sand, sea breezy scenario to take you from day to night and into the early hours.
This effortlessly cool oceanfront hangout tempts with informal drinking and dining - accompanied by easy lounging, new friends and the definitive soundtrack to your holiday.
The Palm Court (A la Carte Breakfast & Open as per Hotel F&B plan)
Redefining the concept of a resort restaurant, The Palm Court features live cooking stations with sit-up counters, chef encounters and dishes cooked right before your eyes. Fresh-thinking breakfasts and the lightest of lunches morph into after-dusk dining with kitchens dedicated to Mediterranean tapas, South East Asia, inventive rotisseries plus a walk-in glass box with the freshest seasonal produce and juices.
Add a bakery and bespoke dessert bar, wine table experience and a separate cocktail bar - and this is the beating heart of LUX* Grand Gaube.
Creole Smoke House (Open as per Hotel F&B plan)
Bird song, sea breezes and an ancient banyan tree provide the backdrop for an irresistible combination of dining experiences.
Enveloped by nature, an authentic Creole Smokehouse tempts with cured fish and meats whilst a shaded wooden shack perfects the art of the burger. Add a rum treehouse celebrating the flavours of the ‘Sugar Island’ and a chic ‘French Kiss’ mobile bar - and Banyan is the place to explore the culinary influences of our island home.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:30
PLAY Kids Club
We believe that resort life should cater to everyone - and our younger guests are important to us. Our PLAY kids club offers daily programmes for those aged 3 to 11 with expert supervision and more than enough to keep young minds inspired. From Cake Boss decorating to Junk Art Gallery classes and even an outdoor Cinema Paradiso for movies under the stars - the only trouble you’ll have is tearing them away! Teens aged between 12 and 17 have their own dedicated activities including bike rides to explore the neighbourhood and immerse themselves in island life.
We also want you to be able to travel light and therefore provide a wide range of in-room facilities plus amenities upon request including baby phones, sterilisers, bottle warmers, strollers and much more. With a comprehensive selection of baby foods and specially created kids menus to ensure everyone eats well - resort life at LUX* Grand Gaube means happy kids equals happy parents.
Operating Hours: From 09:00 to 22:00
At LUX* Grand Gaube, we take the world of land and sea sports and activities to a whole new level. From easily accessible activities for families to high-octane thrills out on the water - there’s something for every mood and everyone.
Free complimentary watersports such as water skiing, windsurfing, pedal boats, kayaking, aqua gym, mini sails, snorkelling, glass-bottom boat trips, stand up paddleboarding, and sport catamaran sailing. Additional fees apply for speedboat rides, scuba diving, big–game fishing, kite surfing nearby, tube rides, catamaran trips, and private waterskiing.
Free complimentary land sports such as fitness gym, beach volley, table tennis, soccer balls, yoga, bocci ball, Aquagym, croquet and tai-chi. Additional fees apply for bike rental & golf at a nearby course