Le Suffren Hotel & Marina
What you get:
- N°1: Bed & Breakfast: Breakfast only (lunch, dinner & drinks not included)
- N°2: Half-Board: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Breakfast is served A-la-Carte style at Pomme de Mât Restaurant
- 20% discount on Spa treatments at ISpa Fitness & Wellness Club
- Free access to Hammam, Hydro pool, Squash Court & Fitness Centre
- Free water taxi shuttle to Caudan Waterfront (07:00 - 00:00)
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- ISpa Fitness & Wellness Club Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday: 10:00 - 21:00
- For guests staying overnight, they will have to undergo a rapid antigen test upon check-in and on Day 5 (if applicable)
- A fee of Rs.250 for the antigen test is directly payable at the hotel
- For guests staying more than 3 consecutive nights, the hotel will bear the cost of the test
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine prior to check-in date
- As from 19th February 2022, it is compulsory that guests must have 2 doses & 1 booster dose to gain access in the hotel premises
- Vaccination card & ID card are compulsory, & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 12 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time & are allowed to stay in the same resort, being accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- If any guests do not have the 2 doses or if PCR test done is positive, concerned resort will not take the current booking
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Le Suffren Hotel & Marina
Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, overlooking the vibrant Port Louis Waterfront, has undergone a complete renovation throughout July and August and has reopened its doors on 7th September 2019. We look forward to sharing how a contemporary nautical theme has been skillfully brought to life in each of Le Suffren’s rooms, restaurants, bars, terraces, and public spaces.
A testament to the island’s rich history and location with playful nods to salty adventurers, the reinvigorated décor features free-flowing lines, calming combinations of textures and tones, dancing lights, and curvaceous waves.
Pomme de Mât
With live cooking, food library displays, and fluid interactions with the chefs, discover interesting marine touches and explore an enticing new menu featuring flavourful seafood and meat dishes, international cuisine, and fresh local produce at Pomme de Mât.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 (last order at 14:30) | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Adventurous spirits will welcome the hotel's second brand new restaurant - an authentic sushi bar that takes the guest on a scintillating taste journey to far-off lands. Our sushi chef will offer extensive and exquisite choices in a beautifully designed new space alongside an oyster bar.
Opening Hours: Lunch 11:30 - 14:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Seafront Bar - The essential after-work rendezvous on the waterfront, the bar, and terrace also play host to Le Suffren's famous Happy Hour every Friday. Relax on the terrace to laid-back lounge music, lively conversations, and the clink of cocktails crafted by our mixologist.
Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00 (last order until midnight on Fridays & Saturdays)
I Spa Fitness & Wellness Club
I Spa Fitness & Wellness Club at Le Suffren, is perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating and is designed to meet all your health and fitness needs, with a gym and pool open 24/7, plus hammam, hydro pool, and squash courts available. We take pampering to a whole new level with world-renowned Germaine de Capuccini's exquisite body and facial treatments and massages.
Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday from 10:00 - 21:00