Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa
What you get:
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Drinks
- Meals: Buffet or Set Menu
- Free: 1 Kid up to 11 years stays, plays & eats, sharing parents' room
- Access to Hotel facilities & swimming pool
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Jalsa Beach is authorised to welcome non-vaccinated guests (citizen or resident of Mauritius) with a negative PCR test done within 7 days prior to check-in
- ID card or passport is compulsory and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- For pool use, a swimming suit is compulsory & sanitary protocols must be respected
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine prior to check-in date
- As from 19th February 2022, it is compulsory that guests must have 2 doses & 1 booster dose to gain access in the hotel premises
- Vaccination card & ID card are compulsory, & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 12 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time & are allowed to stay in the same resort, being accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- If any guests do not have the 2 doses or if PCR test done is positive, concerned resort will not take the current booking
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
About Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa
Located along the North East coast of the tropical island of Mauritius, at Poste Lafayette, Jalsa Beach Hotel & Spa is a resort overlooking a turquoise lagoon with stunning mountain scenery...
Hartopp Restaurant & Dodo Bar
The Restaurant can comfortably seat up to 200 guests and caters to all discerning tastes and palates. Our chefs have mastered specialties from across the world and they will surely tempt you with their European, Indian, Chinese, and local cuisine.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:30 - 14:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Rum Point Bar
Our pool-side bar ‘Rum Point’ is a romantic area to enjoy an evening drink whilst admiring the breathtaking sunset or to simply enjoy our varied entertainment, including local musicians and dancers from the island of Mauritius.
For those who want to indulge in a more relaxed atmosphere, our Spa offers a comprehensive range of treatments in a tranquil environment.
- 1 Single massage room
- 1 Double massage room with Jacuzzi
- 1 Beauty Treatment room
- Sauna Hammam
- Small fitness center
Health & Fitness Centre
Guests who prefer a more vigorous workout may avail of our fully equipped health & fitness center to help get their endorphins pumping!
'Myami' Kids Corner
Dedicated & safe area for kids.
The boathouse can arrange for the use of free pedalos, kayaks, and snorkeling gears with which to explore the stunning tropical fish found in the warm azure waters for which Mauritius is world-renowned.
With an additional fee, the hotel can also make arrangements for kite surfing, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, and other sea activities.
Trinity Suite Conference Centre
Grand in size with its’ wonderful featured ceiling of natural wood, the ‘Trinity Suite’ is a fully equipped and state-of-the-art multi-purpose conference centre with a seating capacity of 125 people that can serve various activities including seminars, meetings, or wedding receptions.