What you get:
- Free Upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half-Board: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- Free Kayaks
- Free access to 2 swimming pools & Guesthouse facilities
- Check-in: 13:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine prior to check-in date
- As from 19th February 2022, it is compulsory that guests must have 2 doses & 1 booster dose to gain access in the hotel premises
- Vaccination card & ID card are compulsory, & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 12 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time & are allowed to stay in the same resort, being accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- If any guests do not have the 2 doses or if PCR test done is positive, concerned resort will not take the current booking
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Covid-19 Lockdown Protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All Prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
Let yourself be tempted by a getaway in a natural setting and enjoy a unique experience!
Located on the untouched and historical South East Coast of Mauritius and offering breath-taking views of Grand River South East, EvaZion is just at a stone’s throw in a kayak from G.R.S.E waterfall and few kilometres from Ile aux Cerfs in an estuary called ‘Deux Frères’
Offering a Mauritian concept, EvaZion is the ideal place for those who would like to slow down, while enjoying the simple and peaceful life of islanders.
Bearing the name of the neighbouring village, the rooms with their rough walls and sober decoration, recall the rustic and charming atmosphere of the old Mauritian houses. From the family rooms to the quietest rooms for couples, each of them has been designed to meet everyone’s expectations, identity and personality.
La Côte Sauvage Restaurant
Our restaurant ‘La Côte Sauvage’ offers typical Mauritian buffet cuisine, combining a mixture of flavours, acquired from the cultural diversity of our ancestors. From mountain hiking for a harmonious retreat with nature to kayaking for an authentic adventure, step into an ‘EvaZion’ in the heart of Mauritius.
The opportunity is also offered to our guests to go and eat ‘chez l’habitant’ to experience the hospitality and simplicity of the villagers.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Dinner 19:30 - 21:30
We have many activities to choose from, ranging from Kayak (free of charge) and other activities that are payable directly at the guest house like a boat trip to the waterfall, small fishing with local fishermen, boat trip to Ile aux Cerfs, a Hiking trip in the mountains, 'Balade Dans Village' (walk in the village and its surroundings), nature & adventure outings accompanied by professional guides, snorkelling, and indoor games.