Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
What you get:
- Half-Board: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- 1 Kid up to 11 years stays free, sharing one-double room
- Late Check-out until 16:00 (upon availability)
- Land activities: Tennis, beach volleyball, table tennis, Bocce ball
- Non-motorised water activities available
- Access to the main swimming pool & Infinity heated pool (adults only)
- 25% Spa Discount for in-house guests
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Guests are required to wear face masks all around the resort except at the beach, pools, boathouse and when seated in restaurants & bars
- Dress Code: Smart casual during evenings (long trousers & shirts with sleeves for gentlemen, no flip flops, shorts & swimwear)
- Some meals at Ginger Thai & Les Coquillages restaurants are subject to a supplement
- Dinner menu at Ginger Thai will include other selection for guests that do not wish to eat Thai
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Only food and drinks purchased in property can be consumed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival (Download App)
- Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to hotel, prior to arrival
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book wrong age group, additional charges may be required on arrival
- No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds or cancellations
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Mauritian ID card or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- All prices on MariDeal are inclusive of VAT
- Lockdown protocol: If a booking falls within a Lockdown period/Government restriction, it will automatically be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your MariDeal account only
- Cyclone protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3 or above, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & will be refunded in the form of store credit to your MariDeal account
- Customer responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-vaccinated guests: 2 doses of COVID-19 vacccine, recognized by Mauritian Authorities plus 1 booster dose administered within the prescribed delay
- In case of J&J or Sputnik light: 1 dose plus 1 booster dose
- Non-fully-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Non-vaccinated guests: a Negative PCR test must be presented on arrival (PCR test must be completed 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
About Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
Savor sunset views of the Indian Ocean and direct access to a pristine beach at our award-winning resort. Enjoy glass-bottom boat trips, water skiing, and daily entertainment. We're family-friendly, with a kids pool and lagoon, kids club and babysitting services. Poolside bars and island flavors highlight our varied dining options.
La Pomme d'Amour Restaurant
La Pomme d'Amour is the main restaurant of the hotel, overlooking the lagoon and ocean beyond. Featuring a daily American breakfast and daily international buffet dinner with a creole touch, it provides a lively setting for your meal. The evening dress code is smart casual with long pants for gentlemen.
Opening Hours from Monday to Friday - Breakfast: 07:00 - 10:30 | Dinner: 18:30 - 22:30
Opening Hours on Saturday & Sunday - Breakfast: 07:00 - 11:00 | Dinner: 18:30 - 23:00
Les Coquillages Restaurant (Supplement Required)
Ideal for enjoying lunch, feet in the sands, or dinner under the stars, it is located on the beach edge. Feel relaxed as you get on a culinary discovery. Ask for our La Case Creole menu for lunch inviting you to discover the culinary culture of Mauritius through typical Mauritian dishes. The evening dress code is smart casual with long pants for gentlemen.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 | Open 6 days a week (closed on Sundays)
Ginger Thai Restaurant (Supplement Required)
Ideal for a peaceful evening, this restaurant features a beautiful setting, Thai artworks and a menu of the very best authentic Thai cuisine – delicate, spicy, and deliciously fresh. The evening dress code is smart casual with long pants for gentlemen.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 - 15:30 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 | Open 6 days a week (closed on Mondays)
Nestled between the main pool and beach, Aqua Bar offers the perfect setting for refreshing cocktails. Within a relaxing lounge atmosphere, accompanied with your family and friends, enjoy the beauty of the natural landscape.
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 23:00
Located next to the infinity pool and featuring our Signature and international cocktails, it is the ideal spot to enjoy a mesmerising sunset. A zen and trendy place!
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 18:00
Tipoussin Kids Club
Relax by the pool, knowing the children are having a great time too. The Tipoussin Kids Club provides stimulating and creative activities in a safe, supervised environment and is ideal for children aged from 3 to 12 years. Our daily-changing activities are specifically designed for different age groups – such as beach games, treasure hunts, and craft-making. Safety is of paramount importance at our Kids Club; children are always supervised by the team, both in the club itself and during activities.
Activities & Fitness Centre
Discover an array of activities for the whole family to enjoy at Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa. You can play an invigorating game of tennis, day or night, on one of our two tennis courts. You have free access to Hammam, Sauna, Relaxation Area, Fitness Centre, Thai Chi Classes (on Saturdays). Stay fit during your stay! Whether you are an amateur or a regular at the gym, Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa takes a personalized approach to make you reach your fitness goals during your holidays. Non-motorised water activities available
Fitness Centre Opening Hours: From 05:30 to 20:00
Our spa offers body scrubs, wraps, facials, and massages personalized with oils and a sensory profile. We have a hydrotherapy bath, sauna, steam room, and a couple’s cabin complete with whirlpool. The fitness center runs yoga and tai chi classes, and our beauty salon specializes in hair and nail treatments.
Opening Hours: From 08:00 to 20:00